Don't you just find smash_fanatic's FE stories just brilliant?

Junkhead

This is something that came to me because I tend to read his funny stories based on the FE games and pointing out their flaws and unbalances. Don't you just love them? I don't recall many people actually liking it very much for some reason, but they're just great and so true.

Like, for example.

Tauroneo: Joshua?
Rolf: Huh? Me? My name is Rolf.
Tauroneo: Ah, forgive me. You just…look so much like my son. But he’s an adult now. Ha, I’m just going senile.
Rolf: You have a son? What’s he like?
Tauroneo: He carried on the tradition of our family by joining the military. He served with honor and won great renown. Then, one day, he returned on a litter, crippled by his wounds. My wife left me that day, with our other children as well.
Rolf: Why would she do that? It wasn’t your fault he was wounded was it?
Tauroneo: After hearing my son’s story, she believed it was.
Rolf: What happened?
Tauroneo: He was under my command in that battle. I ordered him to attack a swordsman. He refused, citing some “weapon triangle” crap. He didn’t think his axe would have much effect. He also pointed out the swordsman had a Brave Sword, so he was already at a disadvantage.
Rolf: And you still made him attack?
Tauroneo: No, I convinced him I would attack with him. After Josh charged, I just stayed behind.
Rolf: You what?!
Tauroneo: Safety First is the third rule of the Daien army. If two soldiers attack at the same time, they might hurt each other.
Rolf: Wow that’s stupid. So you still think your wife shouldn’t have left?
Tauroneo: I just thought she was on her…uh, you’ll learn when you’re older.