If you could rename Morgan, what would you call them?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it wouldn't make sense for you to have input, since Morgan hasn't been born yet in yourtimeline by the time she comes to the past. Not only this, but Morgan almost has to be from a different timeline than Lucina, Brady, and the other children characters, as there is a high chance she was descended from said characters. They weren't married to you in that timeline, only the current one, so it wouldn't make sense for Morgan to be from there. The main thing is that IS can't give you authority over someone who doesn't exist, so it makes sense that Morgan(like all the other children characters) is the same every time.

Edited by Mason The Tactician

Well, it wouldn't make sense for you to have input, since Morgan hasn't been born yet in yourtimeline by the time she comes to the past. Not only this, but Morgan almost has to be from a different timeline than Lucina, Brady, and the other children characters, as there is a high chance she was descended from said characters. They weren't married to you in that timeline, only the current one, so it wouldn't make sense for Morgan to be from there. The main thing is that IS can't give you authority over someone who doesn't exist, so it makes sense that Morgan(like all the other children characters) is the same every time.

This is a great point. However, in Morgan's Paralogue intro, your spouse could ask you, "If you had a son/daughter, what would you name him/her?" and then you could encounter your kid with that name. It would be a reflection on what name you truly prefer, and in Morgan's timeline you also preferred that.

Edited by BlueFire

That, or Morgan, being the amnesiac he/she is, just wouldn't remember their name when you found them and thus you would be obliged to give them a new one. Considering that Morgan never seems to care in the end if he regains his/her memories, it would be a perfect thing to start their 'new' relationship with their parents in this timeline.

That, or Morgan, being the amnesiac he/she is, just wouldn't remember their name when you found them and thus you would be obliged to give them a new one. Considering that Morgan never seems to care in the end if he regains his/her memories, it would be a perfect thing to start their 'new' relationship with their parents in this timeline.

That's a great idea! It makes sense because Morgan barely remembers anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. The game should have given you the option to name Morgan. I'd probably call my Morgan Abigail. If I had the option to name Inigo (Olivia fan) I'd probably name him Andre (e has accent, can't type on keyboard without using the CTRL-ALT-number thing)

Ariadne. That's how I'd call my daughter if I had one, or at least the name I'd start bargaining with her mother (by own experience I know it can be difficult to get a namme for a kid, that's how I ended having two).

Ariadne. That's how I'd call my daughter if I had one, or at least the name I'd start bargaining with her mother (by own experience I know it can be difficult to get a namme for a kid, that's how I ended having two).

You, sir, have good taste! That is EXACTLY what I'll name my daughter if I have one too.....well, at least one of the names in the running, but if I'm the mother I think I'd have some leverage in that I carried and delivered the baby....at least for the first one....

You, sir, have good taste! That is EXACTLY what I'll name my daughter if I have one too.....well, at least one of the names in the running, but if I'm the mother I think I'd have some leverage in that I carried and delivered the baby....at least for the first one....

Holy cow.... None of my friends (botha male and female) like that name, nor Aurora or Diana (my other choices) either.

Holy cow.... None of my friends (botha male and female) like that name, nor Aurora or Diana (my other choices) either.

Are you kidding me?! I LOVE all of those names! In fact, I was going to be named Diana, before my parents decided to be lazy and shorten it to simply "Ana". Anyways, I love Ariadne and Serafina (which I named my first F Avatar); those would be the first names I'd choose among other more uncommon names. I get made fun of by both my friends because I don't like typical American/English names and my family because they want other traditional Spanish/Latin names (my family is from Puerto Rico, Spain and Italy).

Edited by Silver Lightning

Are you kidding me?! I LOVE all of those names! In fact, I was going to be named Diana, before my parents decided to be lazy and shorten it to simply "Ana". Anyways, I love Ariadne and Serafina (which I named my first F Avatar); those would be the first names I'd choose among other more uncommon names. I get made fun of by both my friends because I don't like typical American/English names and my family because they want other traditional Spanish/Latin names (my family is from Puerto Rico, Spain and Italy).

I'm from Spain, and the only name I know for sure I'd get pressure to name my son would be from my father to be named after him, but I don't want a son of mine having the same name as my father and me. If he wants a grandson with his name he'll have to deal with my brother and sister :P: .