What is this?! (Click here to fi- Never mind. Do whatever you want, I say.)

Anyway, I just found this.

It's a fan-made album of FE music in tribute to FE13's European's release.

...I'm not exactly sure if this goes here, but since it's a tribute to FE13's EU release, I thought it'd be okay. (Move if needed.)

I myself can't download it yet, since my Internet is so dang slow, but I'm just posting here. Just because. X3

(Heck, I haven't even listened to any of the songs, but eh, whatever.)

(This doesn't count as advertising, right? Since it's a fan-made album...)

AAAAAH EARGASM~~! Okay I'll stop. But really, did I mentioned that the first song GOT ME HOOKED? I blame Brawl's inclusion of that song in the Shadow Dragon Medley, but that song is AWESOME. ...And is that the attacking theme from Gaiden?! Fffff that is AWESOME. And that main theme should be freaking OFFICIAL. Official, you hear me? And this is the first time I heard Grannvale's battle theme... if they remake that game this remix should be the replacement. And that version of the attack theme from Mystery... those strings are GODLY. And then the timpani... Ugh. ...Wait a minute, is that... nope, not from Marth's game, turns out it's one of the Crisis themes from FE4. Awesome, new music to like! ...And the other Grannvale theme... again, PUT IT IN A REMAKE. And... that's Arvis' battle theme. HOLY SHIIIIII-. This one for Verdane's Army sounds pretty amazing! And Silesse's Army theme? THAT HARP~~~~! And they arranged Isaach's Castle theme in a different key, it's much more cheerful. And- wooooah wait, IS THAT LIGHT AND DARK? Call me crazy, but those drums... UNF. And this remix of Beyond the Sky? Not bad, not bad! ...And that version of the Black Fang's theme... sweet lord that sounds much more intimidating than the original version! And Utopia... ahhhh, it's so freaking pretty~! And Distant Travels' remix is pretty good, too! And OMG LEGEND OF THE DIVINE DRAGON EPIC~! ...It's not bad at all! ...And Lyn's wish is DSJFHSDJKHNFAKSLJ KA-WA-I-I!!! ...*coughs* Yeah, had to let the weeaboo out. And HOLY CRAP REQUIEM IS AMAZING. Ffff Together We Ride is AWESOME. Comrades is... pure magic. And this one... Truth Despair and Hope... it's pretty awesome, I'd say! And Lyon's Sadness... ...are those harpichords? Please tell me that's a harpichord soundfount. AAAAAAAHHHH. And is that With Us?! Holy crap that's amazing~! It's 10x more EPIC! And Decisive Attack... Woooah. It's awesome. And that version of To Challenge Ashnard 2? Damn it's dramatic. Love it. Ascent's pretty great, too! And again, the Fire Emblem Main theme. Awesome as always. And the CHIPTUNES. Those are pretty cool!

...Can you guys even read this?

Wow. This is...this is really cool. Like, amazing cool.

I can't wait til I get to more of the stuff that I actually recognize...

This stuff is amazing... where is the guy who made these?

Seriously, we have to find him and convince him to do more stuff.

Although, again, it could use more Determination

On another note, I strongly recommend changing the title of this topic and moving it to where more people will find it so more people can enjoy it.

Alternatively, someone could just make a new thread...

Edited by Walhart

I can actually shed some light on the composer.

He goes by the name of Shiryu and he is a user at Nintendo Life. So if you want to talk about the album with him go there.

Cool, I will do that at some point. I encourage anyone else that enjoyed these and would like more to do so as well.

I didn't realize that "You have power like mine..." was actually a recurring motif in the series! (I usually keep SD and NMoE's sound off due to lag on my emulator's part)

The name of it in other games is pretty much "Legend of the Divine Dragon".

I'm ignoring FE7's name