How to break FEA

Klokinator

Feel free to stop me if anyone has done this yet and I'm not the first.

So when you get the Boots in chapter 17, you can perform this. You need one save file and no more, though since this will let you break the game across all save files forever unless you undo it yourself, it really doesn't matter. Essentially this glitch lets you give any Avatar, Spot/Streetpass, Bonus Box, or DLC character maximum movement.

Find the character you want. Save them in the Avatar listing.

Use the boots on them, update their character, do NOT save.

Reload your save file. Purchase the recently updated character again (you may need to abuse the gold farm DLC).

Use the boots again, don't save.

Rinse and repeat. Congrats, you now have a character with maximum movement. I recommend Jaffar, Jenke(Sp?), Seliph, and any other male character with Galeforce, just personally.

But yeah, really wondering if this has been done yet.

Edited by Klok

1. this is not really a glitch

2. You need 2 Savefile, or at least one slot open since the Logbook are not updated without Saving IIRC.

3. This is old

4. Uhhh Boots can only be used Once Per Character

Edited by JSND

Dreams. Destroyed.

I hadn't actually done this yet (since I have to replay the whole game to get to 17) but I assumed in theory it would work.

Edit: Ah, forgot SF had that really ugly hints page. I never read it because it's so hard to see.

Edited by Klok

Dreams. Destroyed.

I hadn't actually done this yet (since I have to replay the whole game to get to 17) but I assumed in theory it would work.

lolololololol.

If you had actually enough renown to have two boots, just like people said, you'd realize that you can't use more than one on any one character.

This sounds awfully familiar... like the whole "Mire Sniping with Lethality" thing.

2. You need 2 Savefile, or at least one slot open since the Logbook are not updated without Saving IIRC.

You can use a battle save/bookmark in place of a second file, it works all the same (Even when you delete your bookmark immediately after). That's how I've been saving some kids' S rank supports and how I did this trick here.

Also renown grinding is annoying, yes. But if you have the Golden Gaffe, it's easy to just autobattle that for max money then spend it all on cheap recruits (Especially now that all the cheapest spotpass units are out).

I'm grinding my DLC units up to max on Spotpass teams, so I'm killing two birds with one stone, essentially. Sure, it's boring(and you may be asking why I'm bothering to raise the DLC units in the first place; well, it's so that I don't have to ever do it again.), but I have a pretty deep amount of patience. Most of the time.