I was viewing random supports, and...

phobia

In Libra+Maribelle's supports, they discuss Maribelle "starting a war" for equality throughout all of the continents or something like that.
I smell a sequel. although Libra would make a shitty lord

oAo I don't Maribelle meant a literal war with weapons and the like. She meant a war against the injust court system to get equality for all people.

oAo I don't Maribelle meant a literal war with weapons and the like. She meant a war against the injust court system to get equality for all people.

A war is a war okay ;_;

Lol, Isn't that just Wrys but promoted? Old Man Bald Libra can't fight good but can heal your wounds. :Wrys:

If only Libra was bald.

Didn't Zephiel and Ashnard frame the wars they started with similar noble language?

Like, for Zephiel: "Dragons are more rational and don't hate, so no more war, so yay."

And Ashnard: "People should succeed based on ability, not birth - discrimination is bad you guys (except against the weak, then it's cool)."

Of the two, Maribelle comes off as a lot closer to Ashnard. Now that would be a fun game:

Final Boss = Maribelle riding a drugged up Nowi.

In Libra+Maribelle's supports, they discuss Maribelle "starting a war" for equality throughout all of the continents or something like that.

I smell a sequel. although Libra would make a shitty lord

I'd pummel you if you didn't strikethrough that.

Just kidding...I somewhat agree- Not so much that he would make a bad Lord, but I don't see him as a protagonist. An important character, like say, a Jeigan/Ofaiye. Yeah.

Libra? No way, Libra is obviously the Jagen. Brady for first staff-wielding Lord.

He couldn't be, he's too strong. Especially if you make him a tome-wielding demon fighter.

Didn't Zephiel and Ashnard frame the wars they started with similar noble language?

Like, for Zephiel: "Dragons are more rational and don't hate, so no more war, so yay."

And Ashnard: "People should succeed based on ability, not birth - discrimination is bad you guys (except against the weak, then it's cool)."

Of the two, Maribelle comes off as a lot closer to Ashnard. Now that would be a fun game:

while hilarious, this also brings up some terrible connotations

clearly said story must have Nah as the lord, first manakete lord in the series

while hilarious, this also brings up some terrible connotations

clearly said story must have Nah as the lord, first manakete lord in the series

Well, yes, that was the point. My post was a joke. Mostly. I don't like the idea of a Fire Emblem Lord starting a war, mostly because I think it would be hard to pull off in a way that comes off as sympathetic.

Well, maybe not. You don't have to be the instigator to start a war. Maribelle could just piss off the "establishment" enough with her (non-violent) activism that they strike the first blow. Then, any resulting ass-kicking could be easily justified.

Maybe it's just that I'm not particularly fond of Maribelle as a character (and yes, I have read her supports, and can see why other people might like her. I just don't).

I think it's gonna work like Part 2 in Radiant Dawn where the nobles opposed Maribelle and began to form an alliance against her. Then she must take the chance to win her equality idea by defeating the resistance. It was going pretty well until Lissa and Libra was captured during the act.

heck, I think the story could be totally based on Part 2