A taste of the Future of Despair Convos...

There's nothing like the Support Log for viewing these DLC conversations after you've "unlocked" them, is there? Just making absolutely sure.

Cause these look reeeaally cool, and I would hate to have to delete a file in order to get to see the convos from other parents, but not be able to see older convos...

That's correct.

There is nothing like the support log for it.

Just like how there's no way to listen to that song in game... what was it in English... Id (Hope) without fighting either FoD Morgans.

Edited by shadowofchaos

That's correct.

There is nothing like the support log for it.

Just like how there's no way to listen to that song in game... what was it in English... Id (Hope) without fighting either FoD Morgans.

what

nooooooo

are there any special conversations with the FoD Morgans with anyone besides Avatar?

I can't wait until FoD comes out in English. It's like the one DLC I've been waiting for since it was announced in Japan.

Also, crap, I'm going to have to start EVEN MORE NEW PLAYTHROUGHS if I want to see all of the parent-child convos myself :/

I can't wait until FoD comes out in English. It's like the one DLC I've been waiting for since it was announced in Japan.

Also, crap, I'm going to have to start EVEN MORE NEW PLAYTHROUGHS if I want to see all of the parent-child convos myself :/

just read them here ;):