My TearRing Saga questions

BrightBow

I figured a threat like that might be a good idea before half the threads on this board end up being made by me.

I kinda have a bit more trouble then usual and the information on this site is a bit lacking.

Anyway, I'm still kinda low on money, so I figured I should try stealing.

Now I noticed that you can steal weapons even if you don't hit the enemy. So I was wondering if the attacks even matter.

Do you have a chance to steal for every attack you launch or if you only have one chance to steal regardless of your number of attacks?

Also, does anyone have any ideas on how to use the Thieves to get them to a high enough level to get those fancy skills they have. With their non-existent Strength, I would say that killing mummies for like 2 hours is the only way.

And can you steal with ranged attacks?

Do you have a chance to steal for every attack you launch or if you only have one chance to steal regardless of your number of attacks?

Also, does anyone have any ideas on how to use the Thieves to get them to a high enough level to get those fancy skills they have. With their non-existent Strength, I would say that killing mummies for like 2 hours is the only way.

And can you steal with ranged attacks?

Pretty sure it's one for each attack, but don't quote me on it.

That's pretty much it, sadly. Cloning Strength potions might be a bit too late, plus it's kind of a point of no return once Holmes goes for chapter 31.

I know you can Mug with them, so I'm guessing yes,

To be fair even with the skills they're just not worth the effort.

Edited by Doga Blockovich

Another question:

What is the point of the 3000 gold donations to the church?

I would have figured you can recruit Lyria that way but according to the site you simply have to send Attrom. This guy just has to be a requirement to recruit two clerics. I am so glad I choose Lee at the beginning.

So I am at the top of the Tower of Morse now and I meet this Mime. The patch freezes the game when I select anything in the dialogue though.

But what I am wondering now, how many people can she revive? Can she revive several people at once or do I need to climb back up every time?

And if I use it on Roger or Mel, do I get both back?

Okay, the orb lost a charge after reviving Attrom. That explains that. Time to get Lyra now.

Edited by BrightBow