Palette Recoloring

God of Humility

Ok, so what I want to do is to recolor Lucius palette. Something this simple is stumping me.

The thing is, I need a .png of Lucius using his palette and a .png of the recolored sprite to get the palette values in FE Recolor and then change them in APE. I extracted the Monk (with long hair) animation sheet with FEditor Adv and recolored it, but the original that FEditor gave me isn't the one Lucius uses, its the generic colors one. So basically, I need to recolor the generic colors version with the Lucius palette. So I go into APE and extract Lucius's palette Nightmare pointed to and inserted it into Usenti to change the generic palette to Lucius's palette. This is where it goes wrong. Its the right colors, but they're all in the places. Basically they recolored the wrong color. Now, I suppose I could do it manually, compare with the sprite I see when I play and replicate it, but it would take too long and this is something I want to do many times.

So basically, I need a way to properly apply Lucius' (or any character's for that matter) palette to the generic animation sheet FEditor extracts or for someone to tell me where I'm being an idiot for messing up something so simple.