Rate the skill set above

Tydorstus

Like the topic said rate the skill set above you.

Rules:

1. You cannot used any skills mentioned in the post above yours.

2. You cannot use enemy only skills.

3. This is assuming max ranks in weapons and max stats.

4. Scale is 1-10.

Format:

Class:

Skills:

Weapons

Description:

I guess ill start.

Class: Bride

Weapons:

Forged Brave Bow

Forged Brave Lance

Rescue Staff

Physic

Fortify

Skills:

Rally Love

Rally Spectrum

Vantage

Heal touch

Galeforce

Description:

Depending on the situation you would want to try to get a killing blow to proc Galeforce. Then with the second turn you can Rally or Staff as needed.

Edited by Tydorstus

I guess..... no Limit Break huh?

I give it 7/10. Decent, but you tried to do too much stuff on one character(Rally, GF, Staff duty?). Also Heal Touch is pretty bad. I suggest using one Tomes, and equip Tomefaire in place of Heal Touch

Anyway, mine

Bride

Weapon: Fortify, Rescue, Ward, Cellica Gale x2

Skillset: Anathema, Bond, Dual Guard+, Tomefaire, Galeforce

I guess..... no Limit Break huh?

I give it 7/10. Decent, but you tried to do too much stuff on one character(Rally, GF, Staff duty?). Also Heal Touch is pretty bad. I suggest using one Tomes, and equip Tomefaire in place of Heal Touch

Anyway, mine

Bride

Weapon: Fortify, Rescue, Ward, Cellica Gale x2

Skillset: Anathema, Bond, Dual Guard+, Tomefaire, Galeforce

Um...The Bride class can't wield tomes, so this post needs to be edited.

As for the post above mine, I rate it 7/10, because I personally don't like snipers. Otherwise, this would be a nice combination.

As for me, anyhow, this is my combination:

Dark Knight (Male Avatar):

Weapons:

Valflame

Forged Brave Sword

Ragnell

Elixr

Skills:

Lethality

Renewal

Counter

Ignis

Armsthrift

Note: I would have traded Armsthrift for Limit Break, but the rules state that "You cannot use any skills mentioned in the post above yours." So by force, I can't.

Edited by Redredc

As for me, anyhow, this is my combination:

Dark Knight (Male Avatar):

Weapons:

Valflame

Forged Brave Sword

Ragnell

Elixir

Skills:

Lethality

Renewal

Counter

Ignis

Armsthrift

Note: I would have traded Armsthrift for Limit Break, but the rules state that "You cannot use any skills mentioned in the post above yours." So by force, I can't.

I give it a 4, maybe 5/10.

Lethality is totally unreliable, Counter should never be helping you at all except on Lunatic, and even then it's a bad idea, because it requires taking damage. Renewal is meh, since Lifetaker would give you more, and Sol would let you heal during the EP.

Ignis is solid, and Armsthrift is good. Also, I'm just not a fan of Dark Knight, but I'm not gonna factor that in - the skills are what bug me, especially since this is Avatar, so you have access to all generic male skills...

Sorry man.

(Also, you're only using four inventory slots, so add a forged Celica's Gale)

Now for a very defensive build...

Dread Fighter (Avatar):

Limit Breaker

Sol

Res +10

Aegis

Pavise

Inventory:

Book of Naga

Ragnell

Forged Brave Axe

Forged Levin Sword

Hauteclere (for quick healing)

BTW, I think that we'll just be alternating Limit Breaker and Armsthrift. I'm not sure that Rule #1 is a great idea.

EDIT: Question: Is the idea that a person only posts in this topic once? Certainly I would expect that it's not intended to be a back-and-forth between a small group of people; I think it would be best to set out some guidelines for how this thread is meant to work, or just say that there are no additional rules.

I kinda assumed this is supposed to be a linear thread that doesn't double back or stop to answer questions, but I don't like making assumptions...

Edited by Euklyd

I see some redundancy on this layout. Why have a forged levin sword when you have the Book of Naga?

Otherwise, strong build. 8.5/10

Pokemon Format!

Sorcerer@Chrom

-Forged Aversa's Night (x2Mt, 5xHit)

-Forged Waste (x3Mt, 5xHit)

>Armsthrift

>Luna

>Vengeance

>Rightful King

>Vantage

The idea is pretty simple. Armsthrift removes the chance for depleting the weapon. So, you could continue on indefinitely. I am banking on no enemy being able to OHKO your unit, so it can survive indefinitely with healing. The only draw back would be against enemies with counter. So, Vengeance, and Luna are stacked to give the best chance to suck up as much hp as possible from the enemy. If they get hit and deplete under half HP, the unit will be able to attack first, then deal extra damage with vengeance to help recuperate the lost HP rather quickly. It has a skillx2 activation rate, so it will always activate. Rightful King is merely there to help push luna, armsthrift, and vengeance into reliable zones. Tacked on Waste since its the only weapon which can 1-2 range x2 attack. Accuracy sucks though. Loading up Aversa's Night with x5 hit since against powerful enemies, missing sucks.

Edited by Vorena

Class: Dancer

Inventory:

Forged Killing Edge

Ragnell

Concotion

Forged Levin Sword

Forged Brave Sword

Skills

Armsthrift

Galeforce

Astra

Special Dance

Limit Breaker

Pretty solid. Don't know about the Special Dance (Haven't used dancers much), so I'll give it a 9/10. I much prefer Pass to Special Dance.

Class: Berserker

Inventory

-Forged Brave Axe

-Forged Killer Axe

-Helswath

-Forged Ladle

Skills

-Anatherma

-Wrath

-Vengeance

-Gamble

-Aggressor