Serenes Forest UK meet-up?

VincentASM

Are there any UK members here who would be interested in an informal meet-up in the near future?

I figured it'd be a nice opportunity to get some StreetPass hits, play some Double Duel and have some friendly conversations : )

If there's enough interest, I'm thinking of hitting one of the days of London MCM (24th-26th May). However I understand it's exam period for some people, so the time could always change.

Sure, im game. Not sure what to make of the London MCM cause ive never been but but a drink is never to be turned down... that would be most rude. I seem to remember a couple of good places to drink in that area - i have fond memories of being sat in up there last year watching the Olympics in full swing.

Edited by Merric

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten around to planning anything concrete just yet.

However, there is Fire Emblem-related event in Manchester on the 18th, run by StreetPass Manchester, which I'll be at.

I'll be bringing along two 3DSs with all the Fire Emblem pink Puzzle Swap pieces (NTG's 3DS has the whole panel almost complete) and StreetPass teams with all the good bonus items (Aversa's Night, Shockstick, Rift Door, you name it) and stat-booster items : )

Edited by VincentASM

I haven't gotten around to planning anything concrete just yet.

However, there is Fire Emblem-related event in Manchester on the 18th, run by StreetPass Manchester, which I'll be at.

I'll be bringing along two 3DSs with all the Fire Emblem pink Puzzle Swap pieces (NTG's 3DS has the whole panel almost complete) and StreetPass teams with all the good bonus items (Aversa's Night, Shockstick, Rift Door, you name it) and stat-booster items : )

Would it matter if I showed up halfway through, since the earliest I can get there at is 2ish?

I'd be interested in something like this, but not interested in paying out much to travel. Birmingham's pretty cheap for me to go for, although those dates do begin to clash with exams again so... maybe.

I think I could make that.

I'll just have to look at train times,costs. One problem is I don't know where that location is

The venue is in a fairly obscure spot, but if you can find the University of Manchester campus on Oxford Road, it's not far from there.

For reference, you can also check Google maps.

Anything in May is no good because of exams, I'm free most of June though.

Yeah, I can totally understand.

Actually, there's an Animal Crossing meet-up in late June run by the same group and in the same venue. If nothing else crops up, I'll probably be there too : P

Edited by VincentASM

MCM's location isn't too bad to get to, if the DLR still works as it did.

There's a fairly small chance I'll be in London at the time, though unlikely.

I know it's unlikely any more people are coming, but I just want to inform/remind any UK fans who can get to Manchester on Saturday 18th (tomorrow) that there will be a mini meet-up run by StreetPass Manchester on that day.

To be honest, I have no idea how many people are coming X D

I know Shotguner159 said they might come, but I haven't really heard from anybody else that they're definitely or even thinking of coming. I just hope it won't be like 2 or 3 people there >___<

I guess that's what you get for the short notice and choosing a time where everybody's busy with exams and stuff.