DLC now up

I got the update for the new DLC, and I've started Summer Scramble. However, it seems that Summer Scramble wasn't showing up in the purchase options, so right now it's only available if you have the pack.

EDIT: Okay, guess it seems it's up anyway.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the DLC comes out at the rate it comes out...

It'll all be out right before I get the game!

So I can get it all without having to wait!

But I've already been waiting for over a year... :(

So...

5.9.2013 - Hot Spring Scramble + Future of Despair 1

5.16.2013 - Future of Despair 2

5.23. 2013 - Future of Despair 3 + The Strongest One's Name

6.1.2013 - I finally get the game!

LOL "fruits of their loins"...

My, Bikini!Anna is proving herself rather saucy.

Watch Europe get a somehow-softened text whenever they get this...

UPDATE: Speaking of "softened," apparently NoA didn't want to answer for showing any wedgies...

Edited by x14113

"Perhaps a nice, hard strike from my blade will help open your eyes."

(she said this while wearing a bikini)

I haven't gotten it yet :[ keep pressing update and nothing hapens

Try clicking on Purchase Maps. Usually that updates the map line up and shows the latest maps you can buy.

Edited by MagicLugh

tumblr_mji7euwvgh1r7qq1co1_500.jpg

I think this is the most unprofessional blatant attempt at appealing to a teen demographic from an otherwise tame game that I've ever seen. It's so weird, and nothing like I'd expect IS to do, more like something from a bad fanfic writer.

But I love it.

It could count as a Woolseyism, since what's being covered up is still described in the text beforehand, but NoA must be keeping the angry parent in mind...

Edited by x14113

It could count as a Woolseyism, since what's being covered up is still described in the text beforehand, but NoA must be keeping the angry parent in mind...

They put a curtain over her ass.

This ought to be good.

They censored Sariya's.

Color me angry.

For real? Oh, this ought to be good. Anyone got scans on her new outfit?

If anything, the curtain implies Tharja was wearing something much skimpier because you can see a tiny strap and some under cheek, but the Japanese CG didn't seem that skimpy to me considering what this DLC is all about. Still, the curtain did make me laugh that out of all the things to block, it's Tharja's butt, but Cordelia talking about her breastplate of lies is a-okay for DLC.

Edit: That said, the convo between married Chrom and female avatar is incredibly sweet. 100% worth the cost of this DLC.

Edited by Samias

If anything, the curtain implies Tharja was wearing something much skimpier because you can see a tiny strap and some under cheek, but the Japanese CG didn't seem that skimpy to me considering what this DLC is all about. Still, the curtain did make me laugh that out of all the things to block, it's Tharja's butt, but Cordelia talking about her breastplate of lies is a-okay for DLC.

Edit: That said, the convo between married Chrom and female avatar is incredibly sweet. 100% worth the cost of this DLC.

yeah I melted

definitely got the bang for my buck here

Pro photoshopping skills guys.

gg North America and Europe.

Censorship for censorship's sake.

Yeah I seriously don't get this. It's not like it's already all over the internet anyway, and it's just her butt in underwear. Cordelia is much more vulgar.

Oh wow, I was thinking by curtain you guys meant like a little skirt flap attached to her bikini bottom...but nope, literal curtain XD Terrible...

I got a Sorcerer army featuring myself, wife Cordelia, Henry, Tharja, Libra, Gangrel, and Aversa. Let's do this.

Edited by Owain Dark