Characters you really came to appreciate

Brady.

Out of all the second generation, Brady seems to be the most mentally stable. No Mommy issues like Severa and Gerome. He isn't obsessed with being useful like Laurent, or cowardly like Yarne. He isn't immature like Nah or semi-delusional like Owain or Cynthia.

Owain's convo with him in harvest scramble states that Brady will have the easiest time adjusting to life when the fighting is over.

Its interesting how the most thuggish child is the healthiest mentally.

Henry

His demeanor threw me for a loop and I couldn't keep him up on his feet throughout his recruitment chapter, but you know, the kid grew on me. His ever smiling Joker-face and his wacky sadistic personality go hand in hand to create a character I could truly call memorable. Plus, he makes a really good magical sorcerer Cynthia (sorry everyone above who mentioned sumia as their favorite or their waifu, chercheXhenry drives me up a wall as well)

Donny

Meh, nevermind... I'm sure we've all heard this story.

I think I've basically liked who I thought I would and didn't like who I expected to. Probably the only subversion would be Vaike, who I thought was kind of cool until I heard him in the trailer, at which point he went to instant favorite.

Vaike. At first I thought he was an annoying entitled moron. But then I read his support with Lissa and he warmed up to me...slightly. Now I think he's just a moron.

I also grew to like Cordelia more. Her Chrom obsession and her "perfection" still annoys me, but her support with Gaius is cute.

Nah and Cynthia. I thought Nah was annoying at first. And Cynthia was odd but then I turned on Japanese voices and even though I can only understand a little bit of Japanese I find they are both alot more hilarious that way.