Astra vs luna vs sol

98 members have voted

1. 1. which should i choose?

• Luna
    • sol
    • astra

It gets particularly problematic in lategame and postgame, where enemies will have high HP to make Counter downright dangerous, and reinforcements can still send in Warriors who, among with Entombed, is the enemy that most often gets Counter, and with their high HP and Strength (so that they might damage you back), but low-ish Defense, gets the most use out of it.

Out of the three, I'd say Sol. Nothing helps like not dying on the middle of the battlefield, especially when you misstep or the AI decides to all mug on unit.

Renewal and Lifetaker are safer bets for survivability in my opinion, though. Sol can fail when Assist units knock HP away from the enemy that you needed to steal.

Sol kills your damage potential since it has higher priority over the other skills and deals no extra damage. It should only be given to hard hitting defensive classes.

Sol kills your damage potential since it has higher priority over the other skills and deals no extra damage. It should only be given to hard hitting defensive classes.

Or mages, since enemies generally have crap Res, IIRC.

Or everyone, if you're on Lunatic mode and aren't super skilled (or are lazy).

I love Astra for the Chances to take advantage of Criticals more. But that is for Hard mode play through.

After trying lunatic, Luna and Sol are way more important. Astra basically did nothing when each hit deals like 2 damages.

Even if Sol heals only a few HP from the low damage, it still make a difference between miracle activating again or not.

Luna is good because it already ensure the damage is dealt and it proc more often. Good for Aversa's Night against high Res enemy and physical damage against enemy generals.

Sol < Luna < Astra