If male characters had their own children...

Djing

Sorry to come of as a jerk... gender change will be fine but you don't have to if you don't want to

That was surprising, to say the least...

I don't particulary care about the gender, once again...

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Aries

Starting class: Lv 10 Dark Mage

Classes: Same a Father

Father: Libra

He is very good looking like his father but shorter and is often mistaken for a woman (looks like the picture a few pages back but more hair). He is wearing a dark mage outfit like Henry’s but white and he is more clothed as a sorcerer than the generic one and his dark knight outfit is also white as is his horse. He never knew his father before he died and grew to believe he relied on the gods to much causing his death and it evolved into him not believing in them altogether. He is very cynical and rude to most people but is very nice at heart. Best at keeping secrets.

In his paralogue he is near by a village church full of residents taking refuge when the village is attacked by risen, he is more worried with getting him self out of the village than helping the villagers. Protect the villagers and you get items (duh). Talk to him with Libra or Chrom to recruit him

Quotes

“Oh an item… what do you expect me to thank anybody?”(Item)

“I practiced so I can do well in combat WITHOUT gods” (Weapon exp)

“I read a mythology book about Naga. Quite amusing” (Exp)

“I feel quite well today, father would tell me it was a god or something…” (Surge)

“Gods why do some people just trust something unproven?”(Misc)

Critical

“Why even pray?”

“You had it coming!”

“You will rue this day!”

“What gods would create you?”

Sorry for grammar etc.

Edited by FeFish

Man

I want to design a daughter for Bassy but there's so many mercs already

Kinda just want to break the gendered class limit and make her a barbarian so i can draw muscles and fluffies

Edit: Fuck it. Children of male characters aren't a thing that exists anyway so I don't see why not have her go barbarian either.

2X9ax.png

have a picture because i'm an awful writer

She'd probably be bigger than the size 3 female though like how Bassy is bigger than the size 3 males

I imagine her to be intelligent and can handle a political situation well. She probably sees Flavia as somewhat of a mentor too.

But mostly i just want an excuse to draw more muscles

Edited by Thor Odinson

Okay, seriously. Why would anyone be forced to change their character because someone else did a child for a character that happens to be the same gender? That's like telling someone, "Oh, you need to draw this again in charcoal because I already drew it with pastels." Can't we just let creativity flow here?

Anyway, I'm working down the list right now, and I'm leaving you guys a sneak peak of the first one. It's almost done, I just need to do a few more steps. Gotta love programs that have Layers.

232p7b.jpg

Edited by Tiaramaki

Yo, Ironfish. I made a child for every male parent, and, uh.

Gaius - Female Pegasus Knight, healthy hippie, obtained various illnesses due to her dad's eating but is extremely liberal-minded. Can [Triangle Attack] with [stahl's daughter and Cynthia].

Edit: Names and factoids

Gaius - Candace, First to object to mistreatment

I already made a daughter for Gaius, so I'm going to have to ask you to either change your child's gender. I don't know if someone's already made a male, but if they have, you could always make them intersexed.

I'm kidding, of course. In this thread, there are many characters that have similar genders - hell, there are many of them even based around the same idea! (I mean, I, and, like, what, six other people have made a Questioning/Atheistic child for Libra that's just as ambiguous as them?) But this is ultimately just for fun, so in the end, does it really matter much?

I concede that you went into much more detail, but I was more focused at the time on giving one to every man than I was focusing on any one child. Still, though, were I to monopolize those existing character/gender combinations, we'd have a very short and boring thread.

In fact, I kind of appreciate that we went in similar directions with Gaius' kid. Mine does it out of obligation - she literally can't eat anything but the most obsessively healthy diet, with her hippie-esque tendencies stemming from that, while yours seems to just do it because that's what she feels is just - but it's ultimately a pretty similar idea. Which, I guess, means it's good? :c

Edited by Iridium

Yo, Ironfish. I made a child for every male parent, and, uh.

I already made a daughter for Gaius, so I'm going to have to ask you to either change your child's gender. I don't know if someone's already made a male, but if they have, you could always make them intersexed.

I'm kidding, of course. In this thread, there are many characters that have similar genders - hell, there are many of them even based around the same idea! (I mean, I, and, like, what, six other people have made a Questioning/Atheistic child for Libra that's just as ambiguous as them?) But this is ultimately just for fun, so in the end, does it really matter much?

I concede that you went into much more detail, but I was more focused at the time on giving one to every man than I was focusing on any one child. Still, though, were I to monopolize those existing character/gender combinations, we'd have a very short and boring thread.

In fact, I kind of appreciate that we went in similar directions with Gaius' kid. Mine does it out of obligation - she literally can't eat anything but the most obsessively healthy diet, with her hippie-esque tendencies stemming from that, while yours seems to just do it because that's what she feels is just - but it's ultimately a pretty similar idea. Which, I guess, means it's good? :c

Thanks! but I forgot to say she got sick from all the candy her dad was feeding her and stated eating healthy to survive better in the apocalyptic world they were in and she doesn't want the place to go to hell as it did in her time. I got the idea before I read your post for her to be a hippy sorry...

as for the gender thing I was being an ass... and I'm sorry :(

And how is my Aries? does it suck?

Man

Kinda just want to break the gendered class limit and make her a barbarian so i can draw muscles and fluffies

Edit: Fuck it. Children of male characters aren't a thing that exists anyway so I don't see why not have her go barbarian either.

2X9ax.png

She'd probably be bigger than the size 3 female though like how Bassy is bigger than the size 3 males

I imagine her to be intelligent and can handle a political situation well. She probably sees Flavia as somewhat of a mentor too.

One little problem is Libra has no gender classes other than priest... great artwork anyway!!

Edited by FeFish

Because I'm picky and indecisive, I decided to update the bio I made for hypothetical Stahl kid.

[spoiler=This is more for space saving]

Name: Jutta (pronounced 'YUU-ta') - to have silly theme naming with Kjelle ('Chell') in how weird their names are to pronounce

Class: Myrimidon - standard blue color scheme, but she wears navy thigh-high socks underneath the tunic)

Skills: Avoid +10, Vantage

Starting Weapon and Rank: Killing Edge, Sword Rank C

Appearance: She has an asymmetrical hairstyle that's short on her left and longer on her right. It's a bit on the fluffy/messy side too with a floppy ribbon on the short side. She usually has the relaxed look her father has, but she expresses more negative emotions with a very... unsettling sort of vibe.

Personality (mostly copy-pasta'd from the original): Her roster trait is "the one with the quietest footsteps". She has a eerily serene demeanor when fighting or training, the opposite of fight-loving Kjelle, who's her close childhood friend. The reason she's not a Cavalier is because she's nervous with animals, especially horses. She's reserved, observant, and kinda comes off like a creepy ghost girl (the roster trait is kind of why). However, she is still gentle-hearted and happy to help out with various tasks around camp. She's prone to feeling stressed out, and is rather bad at hiding it. Also has a bad habit of making people skip their dinner if they think she's out to get them; she learned apothecary from Stahl and likes experimental cooking. Her supports would be with Kjelle, Morgan, and Nah, along with all the guys.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Critical Hit/Skill Activation Quotes

Be ready for this!

Now this I'll enjoy...

You aren't scared yet...?

Still think I'm average?!

Barracks Quotes

I gathered ingredients for a new recipe. I wonder if anyone would want to try it... (battle exp)

I'll keep on practicing. No matter what, it'll be helpful. (weapon exp)

Someone... left this behind? Hehe, you're in good hands now. (item)

Oh, I guess a good snack does help. I feel livelier than ever! (surge)

With such a big camp... it's weird to be all by myself. But... nice too. (misc)

Shop Quotes

I might need a new knife soon. What, it's just for cooking... (buy)

Sure... you don't have to hesitate selling my things. (sell)

A sharp edge is the best kind, don't you agree? (forging)

Edited by Perlia

Because I'm picky and indecisive, I decided to update the bio I made for my Stahl kid, and change her name to boot.

[spoiler=This is more for space saving]

Name: Jutta (pronounced 'YUU-ta') - to have silly theme naming with Kjelle ('Chell') in how weird their names are to pronounce

Class: Myrimidon - standard blue color scheme, but she wears navy thigh-high socks underneath the tunic)

Skills: Avoid +10, Vantage

Starting Weapon and Rank: Killing Edge, Sword Rank C

Appearance: She has an asymmetrical hairstyle that's short on her left and longer on her right. It's a bit on the fluffy/messy side too with a floppy ribbon on the short side. She usually has the relaxed look her father has, but she expresses more negative emotions with a very... unsettling sort of vibe.

Personality (mostly copy-pasta'd from the original): Her roster trait is "the one with the quietest footsteps". She has a eerily serene demeanor when fighting or training, the opposite of fight-loving Kjelle, who's her close childhood friend. The reason she's not a Cavalier is because she's nervous with animals, especially horses. She's reserved, observant, and kinda comes off like a creepy ghost girl (the roster trait is kind of why). However, she is still gentle-hearted and happy to help out with various tasks around camp. She's prone to feeling stressed out, and is rather bad at hiding it. Also has a bad habit of making people skip their dinner if they think she's out to get them; she learned apothecary from Stahl and likes experimental cooking. Her supports would be with Kjelle, Morgan, and Nah, along with all the guys.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Critical Quotes
Be ready for this!
Now this I'll enjoy...
You aren't scared yet...?
Still think I'm average?!
Barracks Quotes
I gathered ingredients for a new recipe. I wonder if anyone would want to try it... (battle exp)
I'll keep on practicing. No matter what, it'll be helpful. (weapon exp)
Someone... left this behind? Hehe, you're in good hands now. (item)
Oh, I guess a good snack does help. I feel livelier than ever! (surge)
With such a big camp... it's weird to be all by myself. But... nice too. (misc)
Shop Quotes
I might need a new knife soon. What, it's just for cooking... (buy)
Sure... you don't have to hesitate selling my things. (sell)
A sharp edge is the best kind, don't you agree? (forging)

Nice I like it!

BADASS. That's how you do it. Can her name please be Barbara

Man

2X9ax.png

Now someone needs to make like a Pegasus knight son for Ricken because he likes animals so should his son!

One little problem is Libra has no gender classes other than priest... great artwork anyway!!

Where did you get Libra from? She's Basilio's kid.

BADASS. That's how you do it. Can her name please be Barbara

I don't mind :B

also i forgot to mention her supports

Basilio and MU obvs (or any other mom if we open up marriage limits)

Flavia even if not mom if marriage limits are open

Sibling if any

All the gen2 dudes

Lucina, Kjelle, Morgan F (if not sister)

Perhaps Lon'qu too? (A support only) I mean Basilio should've been able to support Lon'qu and p sure Lon'qu went back to serve under Bassy so they'd at least know each other. Theoretically.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Anyway, I'm working down the list right now, and I'm leaving you guys a sneak peak of the first one. It's almost done, I just need to do a few more steps. Gotta love programs that have Layers.

232p7b.jpg

That looks like it could simply be Lissa. lol But of course it isn't, so I'm gonna say this looks great so far. :)

I've decided to start drawing Antoinette now and then focus on that piece I'm planning for my friend afterward. I'm just too tempted to draw her! lol

That looks like it could simply be Lissa. lol But of course it isn't, so I'm gonna say this looks great so far. :)

I've decided to start drawing Antoinette now and then focus on that piece I'm planning for my friend afterward. I'm just too tempted to draw her! lol

Looks like King Arthur to me. Was that Excalibur?

Can't wait =P

Now someone needs to make like a Pegasus knight son for Ricken because he likes animals so should his son!

Your wish is my command. Meet Cathair, Ricken's cross-dressing, incredibly shota pegasus knight son!

(it's an ugly sketch for now, and I dun goofed since I forgot what Pegasus Knights looked like. 8U So he's like wearing a mix of Pegasus Knight and Dark Flier. I hope to fix that one day. But for now...)

[spoiler=Cathair]FFFE13Cathair_zps2f20e955.png?t=13691251

Name: Cathair (pronounced ka-heer)

Roster Description

Cathair hails from the future, and is the son of Ricken. He loves being around animals, so much that he decided to become a Pegasus Knight no matter what. Cathair seems to enjoy taking advantage of his youthful appearance, often making puppy eyes at his parents so he can get treats at the market. But Cathair promises he's just as old as the other future children, in case anyone doubts him! The most fussy when it comes to the care of animals. His birthday is ???.

Support Options: Ricken, Female My Unit, sibling Morgan-M, all Gen-2 ladies, Inigo, Brady, and Laurent.

Cathair is a very young boy, bright and chipper, and constantly cheerful enough to rival Morgan's air-headedness. Unlike his father, Cathair adores his youthful appearance, since it subconsciously drives people to protect him since he looks like a child. Since his mother is My Unit with access to all classes and he adores trying new, ridiculous fashions, he decided to try being a Pegasus Knight. Like Ricken, Cathair has a natural gift with animals, and as such, he is possibly the only man since Exalted King Alm's time to ride a Pegasus. This is a gift he prides himself in. Cathair won't stand for the mistreatment of animals, and laments having to use mounts in the war.

[spoiler=Some Quotes]

Buying: Hey, look at all that! ...OOH! I want that one!

Selling: I wonder if stuff from the future is worth anything...

Forging: Wow, a weapon just for me? Make it look cool!

Level Up

0-1 Stat: Oh man, I need to work harder!

2-4 Stats: I wonder if I look cooler now?

5-8 Stats: Hehe, nobody will underestimate me now!

4 or More Stats Maxed: Am I that strong now? I didn't notice!

Finding An Item: I hope it wasn't me who lost this item. My father would scold me for being irresponsible...

Gain 10-30 EXP: I went and fed all the mounts in this army. Hey, they need our love, too!

Weapon EXP Gain: Hah, I just practiced some of my more difficult moves. I think I'm ready for anything now!

Surge In 2 Random Stats: I feel like a million gold today! I'm not sure why...but I'll roll with it, huh?

I'll come up with more later, since I'm sleepy now. 8U But I hope I'm doin' this right. Night everyone.

Aaaagh, I feel like an idiot. I should've taken a picture or something of all the Staves in-battle before I sold my copy to a friend, so I wouldn't worry about "is this how they look like?" when looking up the Staves. I messed up on Catharsis (based it on the icon, but found the in-battle model just now on Shadow's LP vid) for the first drawing, but it's nothing that I can't repair, and so I'll fix it accordingly. Won't take too long. I could ask, "hey, anyone wanna do a Staves In-Battle Showcase video because I don't have my copy of the game anymore?", but that's probably going to annoy people/take too long. The little touch-screen menu icons are very misleading, which is sad. Why the Knights of Iris book couldn't show the concept art for Staves (unless I'm looking in the wrong place), I'll never know.[/mini-minddump rant] I should stop doing that... <_<

Adding the recent bios to the list now! Hoo boy, this is gonna be a big project. XD

Your wish is my command. Meet Cathair, Ricken's cross-dressing, incredibly shota pegasus knight son!

(it's an ugly sketch for now, and I dun goofed since I forgot what Pegasus Knights looked like. 8U So he's like wearing a mix of Pegasus Knight and Dark Flier. I hope to fix that one day. But for now...)

[spoiler=Cathair]FFFE13Cathair_zps2f20e955.png?t=13691251

Name: Cathair (pronounced ka-heer)

Roster Description

Cathair hails from the future, and is the son of Ricken. He loves being around animals, so much that he decided to become a Pegasus Knight no matter what. Cathair seems to enjoy taking advantage of his youthful appearance, often making puppy eyes at his parents so he can get treats at the market. But Cathair promises he's just as old as the other future children, in case anyone doubts him! The most fussy when it comes to the care of animals. His birthday is ???.

Support Options: Ricken, Female My Unit, sibling Morgan-M, all Gen-2 ladies, Inigo, Brady, and Laurent.

Cathair is a very young boy, bright and chipper, and constantly cheerful enough to rival Morgan's air-headedness. Unlike his father, Cathair adores his youthful appearance, since it subconsciously drives people to protect him since he looks like a child. Since his mother is My Unit with access to all classes and he adores trying new, ridiculous fashions, he decided to try being a Pegasus Knight. Like Ricken, Cathair has a natural gift with animals, and as such, he is possibly the only man since Exalted King Alm's time to ride a Pegasus. This is a gift he prides himself in. Cathair won't stand for the mistreatment of animals, and laments having to use mounts in the war.

[spoiler=Some Quotes]

Buying: Hey, look at all that! ...OOH! I want that one!

Selling: I wonder if stuff from the future is worth anything...

Forging: Wow, a weapon just for me? Make it look cool!

Level Up

0-1 Stat: Oh man, I need to work harder!

2-4 Stats: I wonder if I look cooler now?

5-8 Stats: Hehe, nobody will underestimate me now!

4 or More Stats Maxed: Am I that strong now? I didn't notice!

Finding An Item: I hope it wasn't me who lost this item. My father would scold me for being irresponsible...

Gain 10-30 EXP: I went and fed all the mounts in this army. Hey, they need our love, too!

Weapon EXP Gain: Hah, I just practiced some of my more difficult moves. I think I'm ready for anything now!

Surge In 2 Random Stats: I feel like a million gold today! I'm not sure why...but I'll roll with it, huh?

I'll come up with more later, since I'm sleepy now. 8U But I hope I'm doin' this right. Night everyone.

Wow that was fast and awesome! you took my Idea and ran with it XD

Making a son for Henry named Hailey and he could be really spoiled but can't decide on base class... Thief or Dark Mage?

Maybe it's a Troubadour unmounted , wasn't your Frederick's daughter and Troubadour and the first Full Bio post? :P

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

Edited by FeFish

Maybe it's a Troubadour unmounted , wasn't your Frederick's daughter and Troubadour and the first Full Bio post? :P

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST

Yes, but the sleeves and gloves in that pic look like Lissa's, not Maribelle's. I had stated that Antoinette wears an outfit similar to Maribelle's. I'm nearly done with my sketch, just give me a bit of time to figure out these arms and do the face... xP

I will just make Hailey a dark mage and make him really spoiled but afraid of combat due to him being treated nicely.. almost to nicely by his dad

Edited by FeFish

My sketch is done, yay! ^^

Antoinettesketch_zps6fe3a255.png

Also, a few more details on Antoinette:

- She doesn't like admitting that she loves and cares about her father, so she mourned him in secret.

- She's the biggest fan of horses and riding out of the army (horseshoe shapes on her outfit!)

- Her birthday is May 12th (the same as my own father)

She's simply darling, Ana!

Oh, thanks a bunch, Vashiane. X3 I think she came out quite cute myself. ^^

One more tidbit about Antoinette: she's like Cherche and Gerome when it comes to her mount, which also belonged to Frederick (I figure if wyverns and Pegasi can live a long time in the FE world, so can horses). The horse's name is Sir Kieran (you know where that name came from lol) and Annie loves him dearly. ;3