If male characters had their own children...

Djing

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I need to work on Antoinette, now that I'm finished with super-important life things. Since she IS pretty popular, I think I should get that out of the way. And cross my fingers and hope I draw her right, haha.

Oh, drawing her ought to be easy, Tiara, seeing as I already made artwork myself that can be your reference. ;P

Edited by Anacybele

Alright! I'm feeling motivated, I'm gonna write quotes for Valentina because dang it, I'm feeling pumped!

Misc:

-"Hmm? Might this be a present from that village boy"? (item)

-"I sorted out all of our tomes, when did we get so many?" (exp)

-"I didn't realize fishing with thunder tomes made it so much easier!" (wexp)

Dual Support:

-"Shall we dance?"

-"Let us gang up!"

-"I'll be your minstrel!"

-"I will save you!"

Dual Strike:

-"Together!"

-"Might I?"

-"My advance!"

-"Adorable!"

Dual Guard:

-"Not quite!"

-"A daring save!"

Defeated Enemy:

-"Well then."

-"Oh no, did that hurt?"

-"Magnificent!"

-"What a tale!"

Partner Defeated Enemy:

-"Want to be the hero, eh?"

-"I'll share the limelight!"

-"What was that about?"

-"Was someone "special" watching?"

Defeat:

-"Well... I'm all out of Ink... And thus... My tale... Dies..." (death recruitment chapter)

-"Ahh... That village boy is going to be... Disappointed..." (death classic)

-"Oof! That hurt! Hopefully that boy doesn't mind bruises, 'cus I'm beat..." (death casual)

Confession:

-"I pray you'll keep me safe? Be it from risen, soldiers, or other boys? I jest, my love... For our love is the sturdiest shield..."

Rahh! Critical time!:

-"Let us be friends!"

-"The awe will silence you!

-"You were a fantastic villain!"

-"I fear this is your end!"

Whoooo! Got them all done! Now to think about supports...

I came up with;

All males

Severa

Morgan

Noire

Cynthia

Generic-ish sibling conversation

I also wanted to do supports with Anacybele's character Antoinette, but I couldn't manage to come up with an interesting topic to base it around :(

Alright! That's everything, save the supports I may do in the future!

You couldn't come up with an idea? I came up with one almost immediately lol. Both Annie and Valentina are flirts when it comes to boys, why not have them fight over some? XD

But then when those boys reject them both and leave them alone, they decide they've been acting silly and should have a more friendly rivalry. Basically.

I just thought of another support partner that could go well with Cian: Inigo. Mr. social-butterfly-who-rejected-by-all-the-girls-and-his-male-supports-find-him-annoying with Mr. "hi-my-father-is-Henry-and-I-have-no-social-skills". Cian would probably ask Inigo for advice in social interactions, and Inigo would teach him how to flirt and they'd both fail spectacularly and Cian would be like, "are you sure you know what you're talking about?"

I just thought of another support partner that could go well with Cian: Inigo. Mr. social-butterfly-who-rejected-by-all-the-girls-and-his-male-supports-find-him-annoying with Mr. "hi-my-father-is-Henry-and-I-have-no-social-skills". Cian would probably ask Inigo for advice in social interactions, and Inigo would teach him how to flirt and they'd both fail spectacularly and Cian would be like, "are you sure you know what you're talking about?"

That WOULD be a great one for him. XD

Hum...

This is a support between Nathaniel and Tiki, because I feel like doing something involving her...

Anyway...

NathanielxTiki

Support Level C

Nathaniel: Gods, it was a rough day today...

Tiki: ...Hm?

Nathaniel: G-gah! T-Tiki?!

Tiki: Hello, have we met?

Nathaniel: Yes. Well, in the future. You were the one who brought me here...

Tiki: ...Ah. May I ask a question?

Nathaniel: Of course, Lady Tiki! What do you need?

Tiki: What is your future like?

Nathaniel: (Dark look) ...Unpleasant. Not nice. Whatever. It seemed to be night all the time.

Tiki: Why?

Nathaniel: ...Ugh. It's not really something I want to remember... Grima blocked most of the sun out. His unholy breath would tear the ground asunder sometimes, killing innocents...

Tiki: ...Are you ok?

Nathaniel: ...No. Please... Go.

Tiki: Sorry... (Leaves)

Nathaniel: ...Is she gone? Gods, why did she have to bring that up?

She's fini-- Noooo, she's not. Sorry, mah bad. D: I'll get her fixed and finished and uploaded tomorrow. :D

Edited by Tiaramaki

She's finished! Yaaay!

FE13IFHC-AntoinetteFredericksChildcopy.p

This didn't take too long, but I forgot how small it was, so I did a facial shot! I hope I did the Mend staff right--I wasn't able to look it up. D: Yes, the End time is accurate. XD

Oh, you did just fine on her! ^^ And you were kind enough to give her my Avatar's hair color. :3

Her strands of hair in front of her ears should be curled though...lol. But no biggie, don't worry. XD

Oh, you did just fine on her! ^^ And you were kind enough to give her my Avatar's hair color. :3

Her strands of hair in front of her ears should be curled though...lol. But no biggie, don't worry. XD

D: So I didn't get the updated version of the profile, then...

*Perfectionist Potential activates* That means it's not perfect... it MUST be perfect!

*takes back the picture and makes plans to adjust it* I'm so sorry! ; ;

Updated version? What do you mean? I never made any changes to her design after finishing my artwork of her. xP

And don't worry, it's okay, really. lol

Updated version? What do you mean? I never made any changes to her design after finishing my artwork of her. xP

And don't worry, it's okay, really. lol

On the profile I saved on Word, it said "back of behind her ears" instead of in front for the curls. Huh. Maybe I did something wrong? O.o

Edited by Tiaramaki

I could've sworn I wrote "from behind her ears" meaning they go from behind them to the front of them. My mistake. xP

*headdesks as she angrishes over her AS brain confusing the phrase*

Either way, I'll fix that up tonight! I promise!

Edited by Tiaramaki

I wish I could draw well. Huh...

Now, for NathanielxTiki B Support.

Support Level B

Nathaniel: (Splashing sound) Gah, what the hell?! It burns... Burns!

Tiki: What's wrong?

Nathaniel: GET ME THAT POTION!!!

Tiki: Ah...! (Passes him potion)

Nathaniel: Ouch... My tongue hurts...

Tiki: What happened?

Nathaniel: P-potion went wrong... Wah... I added a compound that reacted with another thing...

Tiki: You've lost me.

Nathaniel: Basically, my potion started to boil when it wasn't near any heat.

Tiki: Oh...

Nathaniel: Anyway, what did you need?

Tiki: I hate to be a bother, but...

Nathaniel: ...The future?

Tiki: Yes...

Nathaniel: ...The sky was always dark. The Risen had infested almost every settlement, and no matter how many people were attacking them, their numbers would keep on rising... Until this continent was uninhabitable. That's when they- well, we- decided to travel to back to the past.

Tiki: ...

Nathaniel: I was left behind. I couldn't get there in time... You helped me reopen the gate.

Tiki: Did I?

Nathaniel: ...Yes.

Tiki: Thank you for telling me about this.

Nathaniel: 'Twas a pleasure.