European DLC up!

So, it turns out the date on COY3's release was in fact the correct date! It has been upload along with the Radiant Dawn spotpass teams and the Luna lance in the bonus box!

I'm not sure on the reason for the early update, but I'll definitely check tomorrow too to see if we get anything else.

Thanks for the heads up.

It's a good thing I woke up earlier today.

I assume Champions of Yore 3 is the only new map (I don't have time to check ATM)? If so, that's slightly disappointing as I was expecting Lost Bloodlines 1 too, what with the slightly accelerated schedule.

Thanks for the heads up.

It's a good thing I woke up earlier today.

I assume Champions of Yore 3 is the only new map (I don't have time to check ATM)? If so, that's slightly disappointing as I was expecting Lost Bloodlines 1 too, what with the slightly accelerated schedule.

Yeah, COY3's the only new map, but maybe they'll put another up tomorrow?

Perhaps; that might explain the slightly earlier release.

Although, AFAIK, the official site hasn't updated the DLC list, which it did the Monday of the week the Golden Pack and Scramble Pack came out. So that might be a sign we're not getting a new pack this week.

I don't think that we'll get another DLC tomorrow, as I think that the reason for the early release is that tomorrow Germany (where NoE is located) celebrates the Ascension of Jesus, which is a holiday here.

I could be wrong though. I would not mind another DLC tomorrow. :D

I go to download the map and it says it's not out yet

Open the wireless menu and press 'update now' I think it is. Something like that.

It doesn't automatically look for new stuff.

I go to download the map and it says it's not out yet

Or you're looking for the map in Outrealm Gate, try going to the 'Purchase Map' menu to update manually. That might help.

I don't think that we'll get another DLC tomorrow, as I think that the reason for the early release is that tomorrow Germany (where NoE is located) celebrates the Ascension of Jesus, which is a holiday here.

I could be wrong though. I would not mind another DLC tomorrow. :D

You're right.

^ Shame that my country doesn't get Ascension day off... :(