Quick Question... (Spoilers!)

Okay, so, I just finished the map after Ike's father is killed, and during that process Soren was defeated but Ike just kinda told him to retreat. So, I figured he was okay (not dead) and could still be used as a unit in battle. Now Soren is still there in the story, but I can't select him for battles. Is he just a story character now? Will I ever be able to use him again?

Thanks in advance!

If he was defeated in the map, he's no longer usable in battle. ^^ He's just a story character now, as you put it.

If he was defeated in the map, he's no longer usable in battle. ^^ He's just a story character now, as you put it.

Oh, well that stinks... he was one of my better units. Eh, no big deal. Thank you a ton for answering! I thought maybe my game had glitched, to be honest. (^__^;)

Oh, well that stinks... he was one of my better units. Eh, no big deal. Thank you a ton for answering! I thought maybe my game had glitched, to be honest. (^__^;)

Not a problem~ Sorry they confused you with the whole retreating thing. Good luck with the rest of the playthrough!

Edited by Specta