Sick

Mufasa

I don't usually get sick. In fact, I haven't been sick since Halloween about 3 years ago I had like a 107 fever and I still had to go to work later that evening for 5 hours.(I asked to get off and they said no, so if I called in sick they'd tell me I'm full of it. So about 12 people got infected Ice-cream that year. XD) But, I'm sick now.

Mind you, it's just a cold, but it's the worst one I've had. I'm not in pain really, but being sick sucks.

I usually get sick on my birthday. It's God's little way of telling me 'Happy Birthday'.

The last time I got sick was my birthday (THANKS FOR NOTHING GOD). I was really sick and almost lost my voice.

But it was because I was sick that I have Brawl ^_^

Um...not to be picky but...

I don't usually get sick. In fact, I haven't been sick since Halloween about 3 years ago I had like a 107 fever and I still had to go to work later that evening for 5 hours.(I asked to get off and they said no, so if I called in sick they'd tell me I'm full of it. So about 12 people got infected Ice-cream that year. XD) But, I'm sick now.

Mind you, it's just a cold, but it's the worst one I've had. I'm not in pain really, but being sick sucks.

I usually get sick on my birthday. It's God's little way of telling me 'Happy Birthday'.

How does that work?

Um...not to be picky but...

How does that work?

Well I don't usually get sick, but when I do get sick, it's on/around my birthday.

Sorry for making that a little un-clear.