Staff Damage

Doga

Excluding the bosses, is it possible only whacking, punching, and kicking?

Everything but the bosses should be if you have all caps... otherwise the dragons would probably still end up wrecking you.

Yeah it derives from strength. It's great to see Elincia half the raven's hp on 4-5 when they think it's a good idea to attack her.

Edited by Mr. Haar

Yeah it derives from strength. It's great to see Elincia half the raven's exp on 4-5 when they think it's a good idea to attack her.

damn Elincia is so good she breaks the game by deleveling enemies

Maybe he's referring to BEXP? I haven't played FE10 past Part 2 in years, so I really don't recall.

I'm fairly sure he meant that Elincia halved the raven's HP instead, but the typo was hilarious

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... Deghinsea has 50 DEF. Cain and Giffca have 46 might without any bonuses, but since they can't attack all you can get is one counterattack. Bonuses they can get are: +2 mt from supports, +5 mt from Easy mode, +5 mt from Red Tide. That makes... 8 damage. 24 if they crit. Degh then heals 30 HP at the start of his turn. I'm gonna go with, it's not possible to kill him. Other dragons should be possible, though.

Hmm... Deghinsea has 50 DEF. Cain and Giffca have 46 might without any bonuses, but since they can't attack all you can get is one counterattack. Bonuses they can get are: +2 mt from supports, +5 mt from Easy mode, +5 mt from Red Tide. That makes... 8 damage. 24 if they crit. Degh then heals 30 HP at the start of his turn. I'm gonna go with, it's not possible to kill him. Other dragons should be possible, though.

Deghinsea negates crits, so yup entirely impossible

I'm fairly sure he meant that Elincia halved the raven's HP instead, but the typo was hilarious

What the crap I must have been so frigging high. Haha I'll fix it.

Edited by Mr. Haar