How to break this game - Nihil build (96.41% invincibility)

Must it be x2 weapon for the Dual striker? Why not use a strong attack with critical instead?

Critical is x3, and even if crit fails, those weapon base damage is higher than 1hit of brave weapon.

Must it be x2 weapon for the Dual striker? Why not use a strong attack with critical instead?

Critical is x3, and even if crit fails, those weapon base damage is higher than 1hit of brave weapon.

Because crit is significantly more unreliable than a dual strike, and this build is all about reliability. With a Brave, you will ALWAYS (-ish) get 2 hits from the support per hit from the front unit.

At least, this is my assumption. Even if you can crit 70% of the time, that 30% when you don't means you can be taking damage, which kinda defeats the point here. Whereas this build is advertised as "96.41% invincibility".

Correct me if I'm wrong, MAttSTER.

Yeah, I know about the lead intentional miss with x2 for support to double strike. Like to know if there's a breakpoint where in you can kill with normal non-brave MIT weapon (by support pair of course =D).

Because crit is significantly more unreliable than a dual strike, and this build is all about reliability. With a Brave, you will ALWAYS (-ish) get 2 hits from the support per hit from the front unit.

At least, this is my assumption. Even if you can crit 70% of the time, that 30% when you don't means you can be taking damage, which kinda defeats the point here. Whereas this build is advertised as "96.41% invincibility".

Edited by SirSalute

from what i've heard you can break the game without nearly as much work

Nope, this is the surest way. If you so much as try to deal damage with the lead, you risk death by Counter.

Nope, took the words out of my mouth.

Like to know if there's a breakpoint where in you can kill with normal non-brave MIT weapon (by support pair of course =D).

Rely on non-Brave weapons? I don't see how that's possible. Brave weapons deal the most consistent and highest damage, and they just barely have enough killing power. If Anna was in the forest, this build would fail.

• 3 weeks later...

Idk if anyone else pointed this out, but the Snipers in Apeotheosis have Hawkeye so Bowbreaker doesn't work. Lol. Any Longbow user will own this strategy.

Edited by Chiki

Nihil is a reoccuring Skill in previous Fire Emblem games that kept other Skills from activating. This

If Nihil existed, that person would be like a man holding a Golden Gun.

I don't know the specifics of the map to know if you can do this turn 1, but if Morgan can attack something on turn 1 and lose HP from that, he can use Vengeance to deal more damage. Since he has more than 50 skill, his activation rate is 100%, and he doesn't use any other activation skills that conflict with it. You'd replace All Stats +2, and then replace Magic +2 with something that boosts his accuracy, like Lucky 7. That would increase his accuracy to 100%. You can also do this with the Brave Axe, I guess.

If Morgan can't reach an enemy on the first turn... I guess he can use a Naga's Tear, but that only gives +2 damage with 100% Vengeance activation. You'd need a Seraph's Robe and a Naga's Tear to be used on the first turn to get +5, then you could remove Strength +2 to make room for Vengeance. And Morgan can't use both items on the first turn. I don't think using them in preparations leaves you with reduced HP.

One last possibility for Morgan to artificially increase his HP total is for him to reclass. However, the biggest max HP bonus Morgan can acquire from class changing into Sorcerer is +5, which is no better than a Robe. He can get +7 from reclassing if he starts off as a Villager, but obviously that forces him to have Donnel or Donnel's son as his father. Berserker offers much more fruitful HP gains. By reclassing Morgan from Trickster to Berserker on turn 1 gives him +11HP, so Vengeance does an additional 5 damage. That would let him 4HKO.

I wouldn't ever depend on Vengeance there. Plus it's useless on the Sorcerers since they've already hacked the game to give them 99 Luck.

1. Vengeance can only be activated from the lead unit, but this necessarily risks Counter(+Miracle).

1. You only need barracks, rallies, Olivia, etc. for one map. For everything else, just pair up damaged Lucina and Morgan and you're done.

2. 2. The only enemies that Morgan can't get 100% Hit against also have Dragonskin, so Lethality won't work.

The AI attacks the unit with the lowest Def/Res. Here, the only unit whose Def/Res aren't maxed is Lucina, so the AI will always attack Lucina. Alternatively, use Rescue chains. The only map where you need Olivia/RallyBot is TSON, and that map is big enough for to hide.

1. Vengeance is useless on the Sorcerers as they have Miracle+. 99 Luck. 99%chance. Although, I got lucky in my first tryout as the Sorcerer died without no Miracle activation.

2. Dragonskin granting them immortality to Lethality and Counter are pretty damn good!

Edited by ポーラ