Canon ages of the Exalt siblings

Perlia

I guess this has been speculated on. Anyway, I came across this scan from the official Nintendo Dream Comic:

LHGy1lU.jpg

Adorableness aside, the ages are right below their names. Lissa is 4, Emmeryn is 14, Chrom is 8.

Canonically, Emmeryn is 24-25 pre-timeskip. She took the throne at the age of nine and ruled for about fifteen years.

Assuming that the sketch has them from the same time frame, that would make Chrom 18-19, and Liz 14-15 pre-timeskip.

...One mystery of the emblem down?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god. That is so cute!

If that's official it's a bit younger than they seem to me, but it's not exactly surprising.

Also, lol at 14-year-old Emmeryn looking significantly younger than 14-year-old Lissa...

Edited by Owain Dark

Might be the artstyle, though. The art director also drew a bunch of stuff, not just Kozaki.

Wow that'd make Donnel like 13 haha

Edited by Thor Odinson

You know what's disturbing? That's exactly as how I calculated their ages based on the minimal information we had. To have my headcanon become canon... it's freaky.

Ditto. I always thought Chrom was 19 pre-skip, then 21 post skip; same with Lissa being 15 then 17. Emmeryn I always felt was in her mid twenties anyways.

Might be the artstyle, though. The art director also drew a bunch of stuff, not just Kozaki.

Wow that'd make Donnel like 13 haha

And now whoever married Donny as their Avatar should feel bad. VERY BAD!

Kidding.

But that art is SO adorable! Especially Chrom. Even if this means it's pretty much confirmed how old he is, pre- and post-time skip... but yeah, I never speculated to their ages, but those numbers are pretty sound even before you posted that art.

S-So how hold does that make Licht? D8; Wow, Donnel is younger than Lissa, and she is 14 pre-timeskip, and 16 post-timeskip, and states she's older than Donnel... Oh, god, wow. 8D;

It's this, actually.

If you're one of the bidders, I don't want to... you know... just flaunt my money at everyone.

Otherwise, if not, I'm buying this crap.

Edit: Dammit, I accidentally pressed confirm bid on the page when I posted this >_>;

Sorry.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Is there any reason to believe that the ages weren't changed in the localization? They changed Lyn's age from 15 (16) to 18 (19) in FE7, after all.

Is there any reason to believe that the ages weren't changed in the localization? They changed Lyn's age from 15 (16) to 18 (19) in FE7, after all.

Well, technically the west doesn't have any material that gives their ages. Hence copious speculation aside from the known age of Emmeryn.

Well, technically the west doesn't have any material that gives their ages. Hence copious speculation aside from the known age of Emmeryn.

Until SSB4 comes out, which may give ages (SSBB did for Lyn, although it put her at 15). Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the localization team had decided on ages for each character, whether on not it is changed from the ages specified in Japanese material related to FE13.

Until SSB4 comes out, which may give ages (SSBB did for Lyn, although it put her at 15). Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the localization team had decided on ages for each character, whether on not it is changed from the ages specified in Japanese material related to FE13.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did ramp up the ages. Lissa would probably be put as 16-18.

Oh crap, I just realized:

Lissa is a build 1 female if you check her height in the barracks. What does that make build 2 female Avatar for age...?

Edited by Perlia

.. THAT LISSA AND CHROM.

Someone should just post the HQ scan of that. :9

It's pretty sure the same as most people predicted tough.

Lissa's being around 15, Chrom 18ish, Emmeryn 24ish