Which character would you be for 24 hours?

Camilla

Anna, just make sure to get the profits back to you bef-

Anna because I would make lots of profits. CHA-CHING! Then I'd transfer all the money to my bank account before I turn back into myself.

damn it

and Xane and that dastardly Alvis are taken already too :dry:

eh maybe Julia then, throwing around the most OP tome around all day would be hilarious

Henry so I can understand what it's like to be a sado-masochist who cracks amazing puns all day every day while having that smile plastered onto my face.

I must know how he does it

Also so I can throw fireballs at people and rip arms off

and after 24 hours, what will your reaction be? i mean, the arm, leg organ ripping stuff. Will you be henry the II or you'll just freak out?

and after 24 hours, what will your reaction be? i mean, the arm, leg organ ripping stuff. Will you be henry the II or you'll just freak out?

I'll be harrowingly optimistic about the whole thing and have a good laugh

• 2 months later...

Pent for shotting fireballs at bad guys, looks more handsome and have Louise as wife :Pent: . Other choice would be Joshua, Seth and Ephraim.

And of course Cormag, because he is Wyvern Knight!

Edited by Nicolas

Haar, get to fly around the world for the day and sleep when I finally get bored only to be woken up by some bandits attacking a village so I can be a hero for the day and stop them.

Naga! She's a goddess among men! But...I don't know what I'd do if I were her.

In all seriousness though, I'd be Anri because he's unofficially the one who started it all. In 24 hours, I'd come back to life, have a family reunion with Marth and Elice, and slay Medeus for the fun of it.