So sprint sells this device...

FalconVegeta1986

That lets you get internet on your computer, but they said it has limited space. i can get 3GB of data for $35 a month. my concern is how fast is my space going to run out? view 2 threads and i'm done for the month? how about youtube, how many videos could i watch or upload? i can deal without most things if i have to, but the internet this phone gets is really pathetic.

This is probably stupid to ask, but would 3 videos a week be considered too much? how about SF and yahoo, do they take alot of space, and do i still lose space even if i keep going to the same thing, like say i kept refreshing/clicking this thread? sorry for all the questions, i'm just wondering if it's worth getting whatever device they have.

Oh, 3 videos a week is fine. I was under the assumption we were talking several youtube videos daily. SF's mostly text. As long as you stick to sites that aren't clogged with content you should be fine.

If you own a smartphone, you shouldn't need new hardware to do this, unless your carrier explicitly locked a phone you bought under contract. You should be able to tether your phone's 3/4G connection/data plan to use as the internet connection to any computer.

Smartphones really are the best thing.