I start my senior year this Thursday..

Emeraldfox

*sigh* My last year of high school... Heh... Oh, it won't be bad. It'll be just the same as my previous

school years anyway..

Anyway... When does everyone else go back to school?

Junior year is the biggest bitch in existence (and the year where I slacked off the most) senior year isnt that hard. I just finished my senior year this past school year......now I gots to go to college. Yay.

Junior year is the biggest bitch in existence (and the year where I slacked off the most) senior year isnt that hard. I just finished my senior year this past school year......now I gots to go to college. Yay.

2nd year is my slack off year, though I have as many CP classes as I did last year.

25th for me too. And just so happens, all my three of my four classes are on that day--and no financial aid or scholarship monies in time to pay for the books :( Next day is only one class, and I have it with the wuvvy, but then I have to start my new job directly after that as the receptionist/secretary of the Humanities Department. Now that's hell.

Worst of all, next week is my last week of summer. Someone stole'd my free time ;_;

25th for me. The thing about being in Sophomore year this time around: It's not as GOOD as junior year but it's not as BAD as freshman year. Football practice starts the 18th...

Heh, reminds me of when i took AP US History last year... 5 chapters of notes to take. D=

Sounds easy. In order to attend both college and high school during the same year, I had to complete state-mandated work packets. This meant about 20~30 individual assigned had to be completed and turned in every two and a half weeks, including three~five chapters of notes, researching government and their actions, local, state, national, and worldwide affairs, and having to do stupid stuff like interview employees of the college D: there was about 16, 18 packers over the two semesters.

Edited by Celice