Hello! >:D

venatis

Hi serenesforest! :D

I'm not much of a forum user, but I'm really starting to get into the Fire Emblem series, so I thought I'd join. I haven't shut up about Awakening on Tumblr recently... And I'm making it my goal to play all the games that have been released in Europe!

So, what can I say about me? Erm, I love gaming, I mostly play RPG's. My favourite series being Final Fantasy. (I'm allowed to say that here right? I mean, I'm not going to find a horses head in my bed or nothing am I?)

And I also love Anime, currently loving Attack on Titan, which wasn't obvious through my DP. :D

I'm a student in real-life, so yeah, nothing too interesting there! & I love eating, but who doesn't? XD

I actually can't think of anything else to say, if you want to know anything just ask!

Also, just so I can know you guys a little better, what got you playing Fire Emblem? - For me it was my friend, he constantly bickered in my ear about it, "Play it, you'll love it! Play it! PLAY IT!" So to shut him up, I did. Even though his constant bickering annoyed me beyond means, I'm glad he introduced me to the series, because it's amazing! :D

Welcome to SF! My way of getting into Fire Emblem many years back, was seeing Marth and Roy in smash brothers melee. Reading their trophies and saying "Hmm.. Fire Emblem" I went to gamestop and picked up the game. Known as Blazing Sword outside of the states and got hooked instantly.

Hiya, welcome to SF!

Like the two above me, I learned about FE through smash bros. My first FE game was Sacred Stones. Since then I've played most of them aside from 3 and 12.

Hi there! Welcome to the Forest. :) Please enjoy your stay!
And lol, I am totally with you on a love for eating! I only exercise so I don't feel bad about satisfying my sweet tooth. xD

Anywho, please look over the rules some time, just to be safe!~