I am interested in trying the DLCs

They look so interesting and innovative to the FE series.

Also getting the chance of your characters to meet characters from the other games sounds amazing.

I am mostly interesting in getting those promotion items to try out the "Dread Fighter" and "Bride" classes.

Although I'm a little hesitant...I'm not really a fan of grinding (I've done it, I admit, but probably nowhere as much as required looking at those 50's stat-caps. I would like to know if these DLCs are more within my reach. The only characters being semi-competent in their very early 40's caps are Taguel Panne (capped Str & Spd, and is close to capping Skill and has like 32 Def or something), Yarne (Panne lite, is close to capping Str and Spd), Gangrel (has Skill/Spd around 44) and Jaffar.

If you don't want to grind, don't get the 4 or 5 star maps.

Bride/Dread Fighter are alright levels of difficulty so you can get those items without too much hassle.

Scramble pack is good for more dialogues.

The Future Past is 4 star difficulty, but it isn't really that bad (on not lunatic).

Golden Gaffe Pack is just kinda good in case you want to grind a tiny bit/get more money/get legendaries.

Stay away from Rouges and Redeemers then. Same goes for the "Ultimate Training", aka the "Challenge" pack.

The other ones aren't "post game" level and should be playable.

This, but I would also include The Future Past series as a "stay away" if you want to avoid grinding.

Go for the Lost Bloodlines and Smash Brethren packs, at least to start. Between the two of them, you'll get both of the class-change items and a couple of neat skills, and they should be very much within your reach right now.

Those maps the above suggest to avoid can still be purchased, just that I doubt you can clear them without grinding (hence avoidance).

Rouge & Redeemer 3 is good with Ike and Limit Breaker skill, and that map is hard but doable without grinding.

After you clear it, you can stop playing it like any other map, if you don't want to grind.

It's more 'strategical' based map when you use your wits, the limited skills, positioning, no death criteria to play that map.

The Ultimate Training pack will be super boring to you.

I'd recommend doing Rogues and Redeemers 3 at some point because Limit Breaker is extremely nice to have if you want to bring harder DLC within your reach. It's a kinda tough map though. The Challenge Pack, Future Pack, and... whatever The Strongest One's Name is called when it comes out (tomorrow or next week, probably) will probably take some grinding.

Stay away from Rouges and Redeemers then. Same goes for the "Ultimate Training", aka the "Challenge" pack.

The other ones aren't "post game" level and should be playable.

I was waiting for someone to say that.

------

Yes. They are post-game level and that you should be able to manage everything else during main-game.

Edited by ポーラ