FE-Related Content in Smash Bros. 4 Besides Playable Characters

Anacybele

Soren could probably replace Titania then.

Frederick could replace Gaius since I already I got a lockpicker with Anna.

It is just a matter of personal preference between Brom and Nephenee. But I already have a few generals on the list, and no soldiers aside from maybe Ephraim so she fits that mold. I wanted to just balance everything. I just really like Nephenee's design. Visually you want different looking characters so they stand out more. Brom contends with the other General/Knight characters, while she competes with Devdan and Aran. She has always been the first character I think about when it comes to PoR and RD besides the main characters.

Visually he is different and stands out more than other General/Knight characters, except the Black Knight. If I were making a list like that for potential Ejernera Cards, I'd honestly probably have a mostly different cast of characters. I'd probably go like this:

FE1/11: Caeda, Merric, Navarre, Ogma, Gharnef

FE 3/12: Elice, Nyna, Camus/Sirius, Katarina, Hardin

FE 2: Alm, Celica

FE 4 (first generation): Sigurd, Quan, Ethlyn, Ayra, Arvis

FE 4 (second generation): Seliph, Julia, Altena, Larcei, Julius

FE 5: Leif, Nanna, Finn, Eyvel/Briggid, Veld

FE 6: Lilina, Wolt, Cecilia, Perceval, Zephiel

FE 7: Eliwood, Hector, Nino, Jaffar, Nergal

FE 8: Seth, Innes, Joshua, Natasha, Lyon

FE 9: Mist, Soren, Titania, Zihark, Ashnard

FE 10: Sothe, Elincia, Brom, Nephenee, Black Knight/Zelgius

FE 13: Lucina, Lissa, Basilio, Flavia, Validar

Each game gets five characters, one villain each. Except Gaiden, because I know NOTHING about it other than the characters Alm and Celica. I tried to make each character at least somewhat important to the plot. I didn't put Lyn in FE 7 because of my dreams of her being playable, but if she weren't playable then take out Hector for her. Same with Ephraim and Eirika in FE 8, I think they'd work great as a tag-team-duo, but if they weren't playable then put them in the places of Seth and Natasha. And, well, same reasoning with Micaiah, ya know, playable, but if not then put Elincia up in the FE 9 slots in place of Zihark and add Micaiah to the FE 10 slots.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE 8: Seth, Innes, Joshua, Natasha, Lyon

You included :Natasha: but not L'Arachel? Wut?

(why is there not a L'Arachel smiley?)

Edited by shinpichu

You included :Natasha: but not L'Arachel? Wut?

(why is there not a L'Arachel smiley?)

Mhmm, her and Joshua go so well together :D: But I would substitute the two maybe, I was debating between the two and Natasha won because of personal bias

(And why is there no Brom smiley? :(

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Mhmm, her and Joshua go so well together :D: But I would substitute the two maybe, I was debating between the two and Natasha won because of personal bias

(And why is there no Brom smiley? :(

L'Arachel is more important overall to the story though.

Also, L'Archel's supports with Joshua = comedy gold.

Edited by shinpichu

L'Arachel is more important overall to the story though.

Also, L'Archel's supports with Joshua = comedy gold.

That is true, she's definitely more important to the story. That would be the reason I would substitute the two if I were to re-work my list. But, as I said, personal bias got in the way for that one. Natasha is awesome, in my opinion.

I never used him in PoR and RD, so that's part of the reason for my bias in not including Brom. But he does look different than other generals.

Personal bias aside, Soren and Titania are of equal importance in FE9/10, it would make the most sense to have the both of them.

I was just trying to limit the overall cast of characters. Nephenee is my only personal choice on the list (one I made with complete bias) and I purposely limited the list to have less summons as there are pokemon summons. And here's some idea's for moves, one per game:

FE1, 3, 11, 12: Navarre - Sakurai's favorite. Does a simple critical hit slash similar to Lyn
Tiki- Transforms into a large dragon and attacks foes for one hit KO (rare)
Katarina - representing the remake exclusivecharacters. Appears as DLC redesign as a grandmaster. Decimates the opponents with hew sword and magic.
Malice - represent BS Fire Emblem as well. Attackes with a simple sword strike combo.
FE: Gaiden - Celica - Using her light magic, she casts Angel to hit any opponent directly above her.
FE 4: Arvis - has Valflame and pulls a chapter 5. Everyone calls him a dastard when they are hit.
FE 5: Nanna- makes a healing bubble and heals up to 50% damage of anyone who enters.
FE 6: Merlinus - will set up a tent and leaves behind items. But if he is too damaged by the opponents, he will vanish from the stage.
FE 7: Hector - Using Armads, Hectors attacks in a straight line, destroying all in his way.
FE 8: L'Archel (with Rennac and Dozzel) - Will randomly decide to help the player or not. Sometimes they will just leave the stage. If they choose to attack, l'Archel will simply command them while Rennac and Dozzel hit foes from opposite sides.
FE 9 and 10: Soren - Releases a giant wind tornado in the middle of the stage.
Black Knight - Warps directly behind an opponent and strikes them with a strong knockback blow.
FE: 13. Oswain and Severa - Demostrates the pair up mechanic, attacking opponents with dual strikes before vanishing.
Represents the entire series: Anna - steals any items on the stage, attacking any opponents that get in her way. Will specifically go after items before opponents.

Edited by jaytalks

• 4 weeks later...

I actuallly have an interesting idea for a character. So basically, it would be "Marth" and Krom paired up. You would be controlling one of them, and the other one would follow you around (like Ice Climbers), and youcould make them do a dual strike. And at the press of a button, youwould switch who you controlled. Cool, Huh?