South Park

Mufasa

South Park  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does it go too far?

• Yes. It's very offensive.
    • Not at all! It's not offensive enough!
    • South What?
    • It does go too far occasionally, but it has a good heart.

no he already said my post.EPIC FAILURE

l posted at the same time as him.

^Tell me CGV.. Is that spam? ^

zero, l don't care what you have to say.

l still think that south park is a good show

Edited by suzaku

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l posted at the same time as him.

zero leave me da fuck along l don't care what you have to say.

l still think that south park is a good show

LAWL

Sorry i couldnt help it i just had to laugh. And inform ppl that I am laughing

^Tell me CGV.. Is that spam? ^

Sorry for double post again:

Zero we said what we think of the show. If we keep going this will turn into a flame war followed by ppl complaining about us post farming. Just let it die before annoying crap happens.

No offense but I bet you a nickel that there are some mindless animes out there.

I don't like this show, nor do I hate it, but if a show like Familiy Guy is popular, you know that the end is upon us

No offense but I bet you a nickel that there are some mindless animes out there.

I don't like this show, nor do I hate it, but if a show like Familiy Guy is popular, you know that the end is upon us

hey, Family guy is one of the best show's.

Simpson>>>>>>>>>South Park>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy

Simpson>>>>>>>>>South Park>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy

I used to like the Simsons, never really cared for South Park and lothed Family Guy. Watching one of those shows is like someone forcing me to stick my dick through a meat grinder (don't ask)

I used to like the Simsons, never really cared for South Park and lothed Family Guy. Watching one of those shows is like someone forcing me to stick my dick through a meat grinder (don't ask)

ok,

1) don't take my joke

2)you love Family guy l see you watching it all the time.

Simpson>>>>>>>>>South Park, Futurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>Family Guy(And if there's a level beyond that bad: American Dad.

Fixd, but the point is still Valid.

Anyway, to all you people who hate the show, that's perfectly fine. You don't have to like it BUT I will say this:

For all the offensive material South Park has, at the center of it all they do have a good heart. And I feel that you shouldn't hate on it until you've completely gotten an understanding of it. I mean, Masu, you've only watched one episode and you don't even remember what it was. So, it might've been a lousy episode, or, you might've been too young to get the humor or *Insert another generic flawed argument here.*

But, (at least for South Park, Simpsons, King of the Hill and Futurama.) For all their perverted and twisted humor, they still have a heart to them. At the end of the episode (well most of them) there's always a deeper hidden meaning or emotion to them.

Here, I'm gonna post a link to a website that has all the South Park episodes online. Don't feel bad for watching it, the creators themselves are for illegal downloading. Watch the first episode in season 8.

If you still don't like it, then I won't bother you about it anymore.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/

I watch King of the hill from time to time. That show isnt complete crap like the others. That show actually tells some nice lessons.

That's pretty much like all of these shows. You just need to give them a chance. And like a good one. Not just like one episode from an extremely critical point of view.

Trust me Masu, that episode I picked is probably the perfect episode for you. If you don't like it, then I won't pressure you at all anymore.