South Park

Mufasa

South Park  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does it go too far?

• Yes. It's very offensive.
    • Not at all! It's not offensive enough!
    • South What?
    • It does go too far occasionally, but it has a good heart.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just jokes. Too far doesn't exist as long as somebody laughs. I can laugh at something, and admit, "Oh, lord that was so terrible. I'm terrible for laughing." Will I watch it again? You bet.

It's just jokes. Too far doesn't exist as long as somebody laughs. I can laugh at something, and admit, "Oh, lord that was so terrible. I'm terrible for laughing." Will I watch it again? You bet.

This. I agree completely

South Park does offend a lot, but it's not supposed to be anything taken so seriously...

But they were right about Miley Cyrus being the next Brittany Spears... I'm pretty okay with Miley, but she's gotten too famous.

South Park does offend a lot, but it's not supposed to be anything taken so seriously...

But they were right about Miley Cyrus being the next Brittany Spears... I'm pretty okay with Miley, but she's gotten too famous.

Yeah. As crazy and offensive as they are, *Still scarred from the 'ecto-plasm' from the internet episode.* They still make good valid points about life and society.

I mean the episode where Wendy and Stan break up is so perfect about how it feels to be dumped. Plus what Butters said was so perfect.

Well personally, I think most of us can agree that the Simpsons has the best heart out of all comedy cartoons. South Park does teach some really nice morals (and stuff I never knew about).

Well personally, I think most of us can agree that the Simpsons has the best heart out of all comedy cartoons. South Park does teach some really nice morals (and stuff I never knew about).

True. As awesome as South Park is, The Simpsons is the biggest show in televison history. There's no denying that at all. It's gone over 400 episodes.

Even the creators of South Park acknowledge the superiority of The Simpsons.

True. As awesome as South Park is, The Simpsons is the biggest show in televison history. There's no denying that at all. It's gone over 400 episodes.

I'm pretty sure there have been like 5 parodies of the Simpsons on South Park. The most famous one is when they all have yellow skin. Yellow skin is pretty weird, but oh well.

I'm pretty sure there have been like 5 parodies of the Simpsons on South Park. The most famous one is when they all have yellow skin. Yellow skin is pretty weird, but oh well.

well, family guy has alot of simpson's fan's

The Simpsons have already done it

• 1 month later...

Any comments on the new episode?

I was kinda dissapointed. But I think the season will get better. The last opener for the show was kinda lame too. (The aids episode.)

But I think I can honestly say that that was probably the worst South Park episode they've done.

The Indiana Jones thing kinda worked for how the movie turned out. I mean I liked the movie, but it just didn't fit Indiana Jones. And of course, Matt and Trey like to exagerate (cant spell it) a bit

The Indiana Jones thing kinda worked for how the movie turned out. I mean I liked the movie, but it just didn't fit Indiana Jones. And of course, Matt and Trey like to exagerate (cant spell it) a bit

I thought the idea was okay. But I felt like they were pushing it with the rape scenes. And there wasn't much substance to either plotlines.

It was probably my least favorite South Park episode ever.

It felt like an episode of Family Guy. *Shudders.*

I thought the idea was okay. But I felt like they were pushing it with the rape scenes. And there wasn't much substance to either plotlines.

It was probably my least favorite South Park episode ever.

It felt like an episode of Family Guy. *Shudders.*

Don't you dare go there... I like FG

I don't find South Park offensive but I'm pretty sure it's gotten flames and shit from people saying it is cause they can't handle jokes about their stuff. People like that need to relax, seriously, the term "going too far" in comedy should only exist if they're a Joker-like serial killer IRL.