South Park

Mufasa

South Park  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Does it go too far?

• Yes. It's very offensive.
    • Not at all! It's not offensive enough!
    • South What?
    • It does go too far occasionally, but it has a good heart.

the mike jackson one lol.

Nah dude. If there's any episode that will make Masu warm up to the series, it's the episode where they all become ninjas.

Keep in mind that an entire episode of South Park is done within a week. So all that crazy animation happens in one week.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first one Cartman Gets an Anal Probe.

If Masu decides he likes it or wants to give it another chance, I'm gonna recommend the 100th Episode.

Either that, or Not without my anus.

XD (Terrance and Phillip FTW.)

Im brawling right now.

Ah. Well don't put it off on purpose Masu. Or else I'll keep bothering you about it. And niether of us want that.

you sick bastard, stop brawling and watch it.

*Rolls eyes.*

That's not helping.

Plus, we're the ones watching the show. We're the sick ones.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

^Tell me CGV.. Is that spam? ^

sure.... but I'm not a mod so i dont give a shit

I used to like the Simsons, never really cared for South Park and lothed Family Guy. Watching one of those shows is like someone forcing me to stick my dick through a meat grinder (don't ask)

:blink:

south park is for a certain group of audience. same with family guy. the simpsons is just a show that any human should at least like a little. I have a sick and twisted mind so all those gross jokes in south park and family guy are funny as hell for me. giggity

The thing about South Park is that yeah most of the people watching it are watching for the stupid perverted jokes and stuff like that, but also beyond all that is a deeper meaning to it.

Perfect example would be the whole voting episode: The school mascot was a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Clearly thats perverse and obviously a take on the George Bush and John Kerry election, but there's also the deeper meaning that, since this is a free country, you don't have to vote if you don't want to. No matter what stupid celebrities say otherwise.

Note: Paris Hilton was a part of the 'Vote or die' campain but on voting day she over-slept (presumably after getting drunk/high/f***ed I'm guessing.)and forgot to vote.

^Just a little evidence on how stupid some celebrities are.

The thing about South Park is that yeah most of the people watching it are watching for the stupid perverted jokes and stuff like that, but also beyond all that is a deeper meaning to it.

Perfect example would be the whole voting episode: The school mascot was a choice between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Clearly thats perverse and obviously a take on the George Bush and John Kerry election, but there's also the deeper meaning that, since this is a free country, you don't have to vote if you don't want to. No matter what stupid celebrities say otherwise.

Note: Paris Hilton was a part of the 'Vote or die' campain but on voting day she over-slept (presumably after getting drunk/high/f***ed I'm guessing.)and forgot to vote.

^Just a little evidence on how stupid some celebrities are.

and that is the mind of lyle, and if you don't like the show don't watch it.

and that is the mind of lyle, and if you don't like the show don't watch it.

Lulz. That statement is pretty much me in a nutshell.

Sure I'm pretty sophisticated, but I laugh at the same jokes as anyone else.

I think everyone should give South Park (All those shows really. Even the craptastic Family Guy.) a fair chance. If you don't like it after viewing it from an open point of veiw then that's perfectly fine.

Lulz. That statement is pretty much me in a nutshell.

Sure I'm pretty sophisticated, but I laugh at the same jokes as anyone else.

I think everyone should give South Park (All those shows really. Even the craptastic Family Guy.) a fair chance. If you don't like it after viewing it from an open point of veiw then that's perfectly fine.

well, it's like with me l love the show family guy because it is dumb.