Xerneas...do i no u?

Paulina

Xerneas

Great Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke

/js

In other news, I'm hyped for X/Y. =) I've been waiting for Nintendo to get rid of the 2D for years. I gotta say though, the 3D is still a little...rough around the edges. ;=; ungrateful/10 Btw, what's up with the main dood's cat eye glasses.

Edit: HMMM.

Edited by Paulina

The graphics may be finally getting upgraded, but the gameplay is going to be the exact same thing it has been since 1st gen aside from a few minor changes. So Im not really that impressed by the newest installments.

Well pokemon is worth $800 BILLION, which is 1/6 of the GDP of Japan, so "if it ain't broke dont fix it", right?

I agree, I definately thought of the Great Forest Spirit/Deer God when I saw Xerneas. Its what has so far had me convinced that I'm buying Pokemon X (or whatever version its catchable in) when it comes out; I've always been partial to dragons, but I feel that Xerneas was the better one designed this time around.

The graphics may be finally getting upgraded, but the gameplay is going to be the exact same thing it has been since 1st gen aside from a few minor changes. So Im not really that impressed by the newest installments.

kinda like fire emblem?

But Xerneas is gorgeous and looks so majestic and regal~

Although, I always saw Yvetal more as a phoenix than a dragon... And Pokemon could use a pretty phoenix~ Although... I think it does not quite seem a phoenix either..... =<

Edited by Freohr Datia

Pokemon should have been 3D from the beginning because 2D sucks. PS I'm joking.

To say 'Pokemon is just getting into 3D finally' is silly I think. The Stadium games, Battle Revolution, Colisium, XD, the Rumble games, Pokemon Snap, HEY YOU! Pikachu!, Pokemon Channel, My Pokemon Ranch the Pokedex app things and PMD: Gates to Infinity are all in 3D, so Pokemon has been doing 3D since gen 1 you know. They're spinoff games? Buffalo poop, they're still Pokemon games.

By the way I like Yveltal more.

Oh well I should have worded it as another one (I remembered Ho-oh but forgot about Moltres~) because this game already has plenty of dragony legendaries x3

probably the most colorful legendary of all time,

Ohh xerneas,, i'm so to you now,, will it be a fighting legendary type?

now to the hoping the third mascot won't be as dissapointing as kyurem

I can't say it wasn't 3D before though... I mean it was sorta half... Black/White was pretty nice too though.

edit: FE is superior to Pokémon. :V

Edited by Shirley

I've liked pokemon less when it feels like I have to sit on the edge of my chair to not miss events. I shouldn't sneeze and miss out because I didn't pay attention. Maybe they'll ramp that down with spotpass, but I only get into pokemans in bursts, so the content delivery has really bugged me since gen 4.
/rant

I'll still get this and enjoy it for a good while. I actually enjoy campaign runs of pokemon, and always enjoy the talk and terrible vs. matches when things are brand new and nobody's particularly motivated.

Definitely Xerneas btw