Most Attractive/Least Attractive Characters

Camilla

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For female characters, the most attractive to me are both Tiltyu, Tinny, Julia and Lachesis. Honorable mention to Caeda, Clarine, Tana, Eirika, Patty, Nanna, Sophia, Micaiah and Fury

As of least one, while I find no charm to girls like Sigune (or whatever the Ilia boss in FE6 was called) or Vaida, Aversa just disgusts me and take the palm.

Only going to include characters who aren't particularly young/old/hideous.

Male: Jahn/Yahn (FE6) wins, hands down. ♥

I don't really like many of people with Sigurd's hairstyle, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Female: Discounting Linde's fetish robes, I find Igrene among the most striking. Certainly makes it easier then trying to work out which redhead/green haired girl is best (maybe Nagi?).

As for least attractive, I actually find Sonia too much. Maybe its the terrifying facial expression.

Be warned. I am weird!

Most Attractive girl: Aversa

HM: Tharja, Sully, Panne, Meg, Nailah, Nepheenee, Petrine

Least attractive girl: I... have no idea...

Most attractive guy: GANNY!!! :wub: I mean... Gangrel

HM: Brady, Yarne, Laurent, Kellam, Henry, Virion, Tibarn, Naesala, Haar, Mordecai, Volug, Ranulf, Shinon, Gatrie

Least attractive guy: Exellius

DHM: Validar, Walhart (even if I like Walhart, I find him ugly...), Valtome, Izuka, Oliver

Least: Vaida

Vaida, i have inner conflicts with. Her mug makes her look like Brienne of Tarth, but her official art is quite slammin'.

Kinda like Dorothy whos mug is really bleagh but her official art reveals she is at least a measure of cute.