Your Top 5 favorite Skills in the game

Djing

Vengeance + Limit Breaker = 100% activation rate

All I've gotta say is 'don't miss'! *breaker bot walks up and kills vantage vengeance wrath unit*

Edited by Raine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vengeance + Limit Breaker = 100% activation rate

All I've gotta say is 'don't miss'! *breaker bot walks up and kills vantage vengeance wrath unit*

Well, it's kinda funny to me how a skill that has the potential for a 100% activation rate can be so... inadequate, really. Mainly because I so don't believe in using skills like Vengeance in a game like this where one screw up means all your progress goes down the drain.

Well, it's kinda funny to me how a skill that has the potential for a 100% activation rate can be so... inadequate, really. Mainly because I so don't believe in using skills like Vengeance in a game like this where one screw up means all your progress goes down the drain.

well, I know who's never speedrunning anything

Put it this way

You have a Beserker with a Brave Axe and a pair up unit on his side who's at half- health and with vengeance and wrath.

GIve me a good idea of who could survive that, aside from Axebreakers (oh and swordsmasers/assassins too).

Well, it depends on the class I guess. It's more valuable for some than others.

Vengeance is pretty much a gimped resolve from FE9. I use it when i'm feeling ballsy.

I might make it my honorable mention because Vengeance builds are so much fun.

1. Armsthrift

2. Armsthrift

3. Armsthrift

Oh, you wanted five different skills...

1. Armsthrift

2. Renewal

3. Pavise/Aegis

4. Ignis

5. Gale... Wait... Veter... Dammit... uh... Well, I've never astra suicided, so...

5. Astra

Nobody likes Rightful King? It make armsthrift 100% at 45 Luck. Aether and Lethality more chance to proc.

1. Rightful King

2. Armthrift - For Legendary weapons like Astra and Luna

3. Dual Support+ - For high critical chance

4. Dual Guard+ - To keep char safe from 1HKO and prevent damage so you dont need to heal.

5. Shadowgift - For Aversa's Night in Sage, Grandmaster, Dread Fighter, Dark Flier, and Dark Knight

Edited by SirSalute

Nobody likes Rightful King? It make armsthrift 100% at 45 Luck. Aether and Lethality more chance to proc.

1. Rightful King

2. Armthrift - For Legendary weapons like Astra and Luna

3. Dual Support+ - For high critical chance

4. Dual Guard+ - To keep char safe from 1HKO and prevent damage so you dont need to heal.

5. Shadowgift - For Aversa's Night in Sage, Grandmaster, Dread Fighter, Dark Flier, and Dark Knight

Well, other than Lethality, which I wouldn't use even with Rightful King, the effect on skill activation isn't that much.

Also, minor nitpick, but Shadowgift is exclusive to females, meaning Dread Fighter can't use it.

The only thing that I can find any good in it is if it's paired with a Nosferatu tome for a stronger Sol hit. Higher dmg=more recovery.

-----

And 4x the amount of skill needed for only a 1% chance of activation doesn't really fit the bill of relying on it.