ATTN: Bianchi, Princess, Masu.

Mufasa

It has come to my attention from a certain user that will go un-named, (starts with a N 'and ends with a 'ightmare') that I've been trying to fit my heart into somewhere where it doesn't really belong.

So I've decided that before I can be loved by someone else, I need to learn to love myself. (So I'll probably never be in a relationship again. .____.)

So, Sorry Bianchi for hurting you even though you may not really hurt too much,

Sorry Princess for trying to force my way into your heart,

And sorry Masu for trying to force my way into Princess' heart.

And sorry to all the rest of you users who I've wasted their time when they look at this topic. (Yes I know it's useless pointless and worthless. That's pretty much me in a nut-shell.)

You were serious about the whole internet dating thing to begin with?

[harsh reality]You will NEVER meet Bianchi, or any of us in real life.[/harsh reality]

Sure he will, when you all get old enough, we will throw a huge party, and we will all come.

It has come to my attention from a certain user that will go un-named, (starts with a N 'and ends with a 'ightmare') that I've been trying to fit my heart into somewhere where it doesn't really belong. (somewhere down below)

So I've decided that before I can be loved by someone else, I need to learn to love myself. (So I'll probably never be in a relationship again. .____.)

So, Sorry Bianchi for hurting you even though you may not really hurt too much, (except for last night)

Sorry Princess for trying to force my way into your heart, (or something else)

And sorry Masu for trying to force my way into Princess' heart. (or something else)

And sorry to all the rest of you users who I've wasted their time when they look at this topic. (Yes I know it's useless pointless and worthless. That's pretty much me in a nut-shell.)

I'm Serene, and I approve of this ruining

Even if we're not actually being serious about this, we're talking way too serious about this.

Why do you think I played topic ruiner on my first post

Why do you think I played topic ruiner on my first post

Because yeh're a pretty cool guy, yeh does what ya does and doesn't afraid of anything.