Lunatic+ Classic Complete

shorty

So Fire Emblem has been out a bit over a month now in Aus and after a few delays i just completed Lunatic+, have to say besides a the first turn of chapter 2 it wasnt as much as a pain as i thought.

Would like to know how others dealth with Lunatic+ Classic

Counter became easy to deal with once my characters started learning Galeforce,mark all the counter skills at the start of the map and use galeforce to drop in and out of their range.

I used a team of Sorcerers for using Nos/AN and later on Mire. Which all the physical characters been Assassins so they always doubled and had good skill activation rates, also if i was worried about reinforcements coming on the edge of the map just epic a bow, so i dont counter kill myself.

Also i used a Female MU i just couldnt overlook having another unit with Armsthift & Galeforce. Married Chrom the give Lucina said combo.

I read a few guides the said to choose Def as a asset and to reset bad level ups, but seriously didnt need. I choose Speed as a Asset and HP as a flaw.

I could only imagine it would be a breaze with the DLC skills but the only availible skill here is All Skills+2 but i dont really see the use of it.

Thoughts? and how did yose deal with Lunatic+ Classic?

Forgot to mention, obviously i didnt let anyone die and completed all availible side missions. Up to the one where you recruit Walhart, the rest arnt availible yet. Keen to try TSON when is comes out.

Edited by shorty

I've completed it twice now, and I'm logging my third run. Overall it's more restrictive that regular Lunatic, but it encourages the player to think outside the box, and change it's strategy on the go. Aside from the stupid early chapters, it's a great mode.

Well to deal with Luna+, all I ever need is a team of 3 couples and some staff bots. Then those 3 couples have children and I use those. Then it's just powering through. It takes longer than what I'm describing but you get the idea.

once my characters started learning Galeforce,mark all the counter skills at the start of the map and use galeforce to drop in and out of their range.

This guy is a good player.

A persistent one. It's not easy to get multiple Galeforce units quickly unless you are grinding.

Early on before you get all your Galeforce users i would mark all the units with counter and before i kill one i would un-mark him marking sure there isnt any other counter uses around, you could un-mark archers since they could never initiate adjacent combat but ealy on i keep them tagged since your training alot of dark flyers to get galeforce you dont want anyone the range of archers especially with hawkeye around.

This worked for all the early levels until chapter 14 as it was to small so i rushed the southern boat and piled into to small space and blocked the ramp with the unit with the most def and unequiped his weapon. Then used my fliers Cordellia and MU (called her Grima) to deal with all the Peg Knight reinforcements.

As soon as your get access to the chapter 16 shop that sells Second Seals you're pretty much in the clear.