Yarne, Gerome and Laurent

Djing

Lets seee....

Laurent can become VSORC

Yarne class sets is Berserker, Taguel, and Thief and shit

Gerome has Frederick!Gerome, base set being Fighter, Wyvern, and Priest

I say Yarne and heres why:

1. Yarne is, at base the best offensively of the three

2. Laurent and Gerome has a full set for main units, which means they need Galeforce the least

3. Yarne class sets means he is stuck as a supporter because no father provides all of the main unit class at once

Edited by JSND

troll thread?

all three units have super strength or super magic, so I dunno

And speed. Don't forget super speed.

Maybe it's a trade-off because they could utilize +6 Mag(Laurent), +7 Str(Gerome), and +7 Spd(Yarne), which were seeds for super MaMorgan.

Honestly I think everyone should but I guess who needs Galeforce the most is Gerome.

And speed. Don't forget super speed.

Maybe it's a trade-off because they could utilize +6 Mag(Laurent), +7 Str(Gerome), and +7 Spd(Yarne), which were seeds for super MaMorgan.

Honestly I think everyone should but I guess who needs Galeforce the most is Gerome.

Really? Gerome's pretty much a Lightning Bruiser if you get him a father with a decent amount of speed.

Personally, because of the amount of promoted cavalry units you can run into, I'd give it to Yarne - as he's a cavalry-destroying unit with his beastbane and speed.

Lets seee....

Laurent can become VSORC

Yarne class sets is Berserker, Taguel, and Thief and shit

Gerome has Frederick!Gerome, base set being Fighter, Wyvern, and Priest

I say Yarne and heres why:

1. Yarne is, at base the best offensively of the three

2. Laurent and Gerome has a full set for main units, which means they need Galeforce the least

3. Yarne class sets means he is stuck as a supporter because no father provides all of the main unit class at once

Wait...wut? I don't know if you thought about the avatar in that process. Yarne gets everything since the avatar has super genes. Just about everything except the desired Galeforce...but still, pretty useful if he's your son. The possibilities really open up then.

Wait...wut? I don't know if you thought about the avatar in that process. Yarne gets everything since the avatar has super genes. Just about everything except the desired Galeforce...but still, pretty useful if he's your son. The possibilities really open up then.

Its based on how easy it is for them to reach their desired set ups as a main unit, based on my preference.

Yarne pretty much never got his, because he can't really get a full set of Vantage AT Sorc, Pavise AT Sorc, or Pavise Armthrift something

Gerome can take Frederick as a father and get a complete skillset

Gregor basically make Laurent perfect

That being said, yes Yarne want Galeforce the most. It should be noted that Yarne with Galeforce is essentially a Male Cynthia when given the proper father(read: anyone who gives Luna)

As for Avatar allocation, giving Avatar to Yarne/Gerome/Laurent is terrible because lolnogaleforce. T

Edited by JSND