Interesting/Funny Oversights

Jotari

This game has a lot of variables to deal with. Who's paired with who, who's alive or dead or retired etc. And for the most part IS did a good job of having conversations edited and changed depending on that but they're not perfect so plotholes naturally pop up in the dialogue. So what funny or interesting oversights have you encountered while playing? Things like Morgan asking questions about Nah's manakete heritage when she's one too. Morgan referencing Luciana always having the falchion in the future in their brother sister support seemed a bit odd mainly because I really would have thought they'd catch that one given how obvious a pairing Chrom/Avatar is.

Morgan referencing Luciana always having the falchion in the future in their brother sister support seemed a bit odd mainly because I really would have thought they'd catch that one given how obvious a pairing Chrom/Avatar is.

This.

And then Chrom scolds them after he deals with the roach, and Morgan says "that reminded me of the good old times~" and you're like "I thought you didn't remember your father?"

Kjelle running from bugs just doesn't seem like something she'd do, either. I forgave Morgan because I'm terrified of roaches too, so that made him feel more like my son.

That, and the alter-world Morgan attacking a woman that looks just like his mother, and saying "I don't know who you are, but..." Yeah, seems kinda plot hole-ish, don't you think?

Morgan referencing Luciana always having the falchion in the future in their brother sister support seemed a bit odd mainly because I really would have thought they'd catch that one given how obvious a pairing Chrom/Avatar is.

This made me laugh a little, too. I always thought Morgan+Lucina should have FeMorgan's generic support with her sibling rather than Lucina's.

Oh, a thread with a very similar concept to this was made not too long ago. I'm sure you could find it with minimal digging around.

The boss in Brady's paralogue is wearing armor for a wyvern rider/lord, but in actuality he is a Hero. I don't think anyone else uses that portrait, so I wonder if IS changed their mind about his class at the last minute.

Kjelle and Inigo support: "Would Chrom mind if I stabbed him?" Oh Kjelle, he obviously wouldn't mind, since Inigo is (possibly) Chrom's son...

Inigo was his son in my file, which made the support funnier to me.

A, because her specifically acknowledging Chrom makes another degree of sense, and B, Inigo kind of annoys his father, too, so it arguably works better.

There's also the weird dialogues, where they mentined the wrong weapons. When Zelcher appears, she reminds Virion she's the one who uses the lance. ...Except, she only uses Axes, and don't use Lances before Promotion (and not obligatory...)

Frederick have a similar mention about axe at the beginning of the game. He can use Axes, but Lance is his prefered option.