Who do you think are the cutest children

In defense of Lucina's flat chest...she was trying to pass as a man, so you know, flattening her chest on purpose is probably a thing she did, a la Sheik. Her Great Lord design has more boobage since by then everyone already knows she's a girl. :B

I know it's not the only thing people don't like about her design, but just thought I'd bring it up.

In other news, we are officially out of things to talk about regarding this game

that just means her Archer/Sniper outfit has even more

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pega-Pony Princess

Cynthia

Mama's Little Boy

Morgan(M)

Dorks

Brady

Owain

Inigo
Gerome

Pretty Cute

Lucina

Noire

Nah

Yarne

Morgan(F)

idk if they're cute

Laurent

Kjelle

too tsun to be cute

Severa

Edited by Noire

In defense of Lucina's flat chest...she was trying to pass as a man, so you know, flattening her chest on purpose is probably a thing she did, a la Sheik. Her Great Lord design has more boobage since by then everyone already knows she's a girl. :B

I know it's not the only thing people don't like about her design, but just thought I'd bring it up.

You apparently haven't seen the art for the beach DLC then. Lucina is pictured there and is still almost completely flat in a bikini swimsuit. She's naturally flat and just happened to be able to use it to her advantage.

Edited by Anacybele

You apparently haven't seen the art for the beach DLC then. Lucina is pictured there and is still almost completely flat in a bikini swimsuit. She's naturally flat and just happened to be able to use it to her advantage.

not canon, doesn't count

Sorry guys, but 'pega pony princess' made me cringe. That name is just...oh man.

I feel like Inigo has this funny combination between 'cute' and 'sexy'. He's still kind of adorable in a kid way, but he doesn't act much like a kid, sometimes...lol anyway. I'd also put him in the high tier.

Um, it was official art...

When people use strikethrough font, they're usually joking...

Sorry guys, but 'pega pony princess' made me cringe. That name is just...oh man.

Agreed. What I found equally ugh was that Cynthia...couldn't recognize her own father. That's just lazy writing.

When people use strikethrough font, they're usually joking...

Not always. I don't think SL was cracking a joke when she was telling me that she understood my thing about hating my small breasts. xP

Not always. I don't think SL was cracking a joke when she was telling me that she understood my thing about hating my small breasts. xP

context

it's everything

(also that was horribly off topic, bad example)

Edited by shadykid

Female Morgs is cute as cute can be.

Cynthia is adorbs.

Nah. D'awwww.

Gerome is cute in a different sort of way but his Minerva love is adorable to the nth degree.

Morgan (F) is so adorable and I feel ripped off that I can't get her with a female Avatar and as Chrom's second daugher/Lucina's sister.

I find all the female kids pretty cute in one way or another except Severa who I can't find cute at all because of her disgusting personality. Kjelle is also a bit borderline. Her obsession with armor feels a bit...weird to me. But Cynthia, Lucina, Noire, and Nah all fit the bill in my eyes.

None of the male children really come off as "cute" to me, at least in looks, except possibly Morgan (M), but I still feel he looks a bit too derpy.

Gerome is cute in a different sort of way but his Minerva love is adorable to the nth degree.

There is this, though.

About Cynthia... Drugs. It explains everything.

Iñigo is really adorable for everything concerning his dancing.

Morgan(F) is pretty psychopath in some ways (Hitting Nah, just for the hell of it !), but I like her.

Besides, I sang her her song. Why did she had to be renamed ?

This is precisely why he's the top of my adorableness tier

My list was most heavily weighted towards personality, but being a rabbit gains you a ridiculous amount of bias points. Probably wouldn't like Yarne if he was anything but a bunny, but I can't resist bunnies. Ever.

• 2 years later...

GOD TEIR

Male! Morgan

Lucina (MY BABIES)

HIGH

Genome

Fem! Morgan

laurent

Inigo

Nah

MEDIUM

Owain