something I may have noticed about exp. points in awakening. Does lunatic utilize it differently?

Welcome back to me!

Anyway, I may be unsure about how experience points are calculated in awakening, but at least, as topic implies, I found something that might imply some laziness on NOA's part, as they may have copied shadow dragon's experience mechs(with some new twists, as pair up, dancers, and maybe some more, didn't exist in FE:SD like they do in awakening), most notably the minimum experience per enemy kill part, which is eight experience points in shadow dragon, not taking into account paragon(didn't exist in shadow dragon), yet I have promoted my units maybe 4-5 times in awakening after level 20, and they never gained anything less than 8 w/o paragon per lethal blow dealt, yet w/ paragon, they gained no less than 16 per lethal blow dealt. So, if I solo champions of yore 3 w/ one paragon unit, regardless of difficulty, will paragon make it too easy to get at least two level-ups, or maybe three, after defeating 6-7 enemies per level-up, or, as the last part of topic title implies, does lunatic mode ignore that minimum in its exp. point calculation, leaving a unit with no exp. point gain at all if the character's "internal level" is too high, even if they're not at max level and a seal wasn't used before the lethal blow was dealt?

If my concern is on the mark, then I believe the serenes site needs either updating on awakening calculation section, or, under that same section, a link to the shadow dragon's experience section with some notes attached in case changes need to be made to the formula to take into account alterations per awakening source code vs. shadow dragon's source code...

^ But what do you think about the above discovery? Has anyone who has played lunatic mode seen differently? I was playing a Hard mode save file at the time I witnessed the above occurrence...

Edited by shadowjam

does lunatic mode ignore that minimum in its exp. point calculation, leaving a unit with no exp. point gain at all if the character's "internal level" is too high, even if they're not at max level and a seal wasn't used before the lethal blow was dealt?

Nope. It's just you reach that point much faster in a few reclasses of promoted units because the internal level cap is 50.

The only Lunatic Mode mechanic that will cause you not to gain EXP is boss abuse:

Edited by shadowofchaos