SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

so assuming the leak pics we don't have:

Ganondorf and ROB unlocked yet.

This is getting crazy. Majority of the characters seem to be unlocked via Classic Mode.

Edited by kingddd

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god, all those tempting spoilers. I'm wondering, will we be spoiler tagging up until the American/Euro release or just the Japanese one?

Oh my god, all those tempting spoilers. I'm wondering, will we be spoiler tagging up until the American/Euro release or just the Japanese one?

With the name "Spoiler tags for life" i'm guessing so

obligatory spoiler tag

Edited by Formerly ShockMaster

Pff, I still had fun even if they ganged up on me, so I wouldn't care either way. :P

I'd like to see some Ike to see if Jason Adkins got better or if the Brawl clips just got reused... xP Or if someone else actually voiced him this time. But seeing as this is the Japanese version, I gotta wait for that.

Edited by Anacybele

I took another look at Ike's alts, and I now think his third one is supposed to be Zelgius. His armor is red, his pants are dark blue, and his cape is gold (well, on the inside). Just like Zelgius. Kind of redundant, imo, since he already has the Black Knight as well. :/ But whatever.

So for Ike, we've identified:

1. Default

2. Greil

3. Zelgius

4. Sigurd

5. Unknown (I personally call this one Puke though, because that's what it looks like to me. My least favorite of the bunch)

6. Unknown

7. Black Knight

8. Chrom (why -_-. Should've been Vanguard)

With the name "Spoiler tags for life" i'm guessing so

obligatory spoiler tag

Hoping so, I still want to discover all the unlockables myself, unlocking an unsuspected character is so satisfying.

I took another look at Ike's alts, and I now think his third one is supposed to be Zelgius. His armor is red, his pants are dark blue, and his cape is gold (well, on the inside). Just like Zelgius. Kind of redundant, imo, since he already has the Black Knight as well. :/ But whatever.

So for Ike, we've identified:

8. Chrom (why -_-. Should've been Vanguard)

Vanguard would have been cool, but there is nothing wrong with having a Chrom palette. A lot of people like Chrom.

Vanguard would have been cool, but there is nothing wrong with having a Chrom palette. A lot of people like Chrom.

Chrom sucks to me, so that's why I don't like it. Now I'm probably going to see Chrom-colored Ikes everywhere online because so many people like him. Also, a lot of people wanted Chrom PLAYABLE, not to be an Ike palette swap. xP

Chrom sucks to me, so that's why I don't like it. Now I'm probably going to see Chrom-colored Ikes everywhere online because so many people like him. Also, a lot of people wanted Chrom PLAYABLE, not to be an Ike palette swap. xP

I'm not fond of Chrom either, but hey it's not like he's an actual playable character. Nothing wrong with pleasing the fans.

Yeah, I guess. Sucks being in the minority sometimes... Because to please the most fans, you have to do what the majority wants...

Puh-lease. You're complaining about a character not having a costume you want? Try having one of your mains / favorites cut ENTIRELY from the game.

Sigh... I hope Ness at least gets one of Lucas color schemes, y'know the red + yellow shirt instead?

Puh-lease. You're complaining about a character not having a costume you want? Try having one of your mains / favorites cut ENTIRELY from the game.

Technically, I know how this feels too because I preferred Roy over Marth in Melee. So even though I fell in love with Ike, I've always kinda missed Roy.

Sigh... I hope Ness at least gets one of Lucas color schemes, y'know the red + yellow shirt instead?

Would you be satisfied with that? An alternate costume would be the minimum I'd accept.

Though personally, I look at the topic from a gameplaycentric point of view. I don't know much about Mother, but I like how Lucas plays in Smash. And that can't be replaced by Ness.

Technically, I know how this feels too because I preferred Roy over Marth in Melee. So even though I fell in love with Ike, I've always kinda missed Roy.

...try having one of your mains who isn't a clone be cut.

Edited by Nova

Okay, now that hasn't happened to me, I'll give you guys that.

I keep forgetting WHICH of these two Smash threads I'm posting in even though I haven't made a post in the wrong thread yet. xP

This ain't no time for technicalities. Did you or did you not care if Roy got cut?

Would you be satisfied with that? An alternate costume would be the minimum I'd accept.

I'd love for that, but I don't think it'll happen. Le sigh...

Truth be told, I hadn't known at the time because I didn't follow Brawl's development as heavily as I've been following Smash Wii U/3DS. But by the time I DID notice he was no longer in the roster, I had already had a newfound love for Ike. I was still "aw, no Roy, bummer" but yeah.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, September 11, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, September 11, 2014 - No reason given

Edit: Whoops, wrong thread. Forget you saw anything.

Edited by shinpichu

How do you think I feel? Sigurd's too awesome to be stuck to the likes of /Ike/.