SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Some people just don't have anything better to do then think of the most bs articles they can

It's just their own opinion, unless they're making it come across as fact and thus tricking people, it's really not a problem, lol.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic of the day. Hey look, a bottle!! This is a special item that can even heal fighters who have accumulated over 100% damage.

So it's replacing the heart piece item?

Edited by kingddd

So, this will basically be like the heart container was in the first game, right? (Or the three heart containers in All Star and Boss Rush Mode)

Also, why hasn't the Helix Fossil been confirmed as a playable character yet?

Doesn't the tomato work that way in Brawl? Can't remember about Melee since it's been a while since I've played it. Still, the bottled fairy looks pretty cool!

The tomato restores 50 health. It's the heart container that restores 100 health.

Boring pic today although I haven't seen what Sakurai said with it.

Oddly reminds me of those those jack in the boxes in Clown Mans stage. When seeing Megaman on that block he is on though

"Pic of the day. This dog is huge… Wait, no, the playable characters are small. The Smash Bros. series doesn't always stay true to scale."

Ridoree confirmed.

Ridley supporters are gonna latch onto this now. Also Olimar is upped in scale I wonder why people didn't say "Olimar is too small" when brawl was coming around before he got confirmed

Ridley, if he's in, probably won't be announced, and he'll be a secret character. He'll be THAT good in PvP.

I seem to recall brawl revealing everyone especially the newcomers (and R.O.B was even leaked) (and that logic goes against Metaknight as well)

I seem to recall brawl revealing everyone especially the newcomers (and R.O.B was even leaked) (and that logic goes against Metaknight as well)

All secret characters were officially revealed after release. There were some accidental leaks like Lucario and Jigglypuff in one of the japanese smash bros trailer which was taken down a few hours later after being up on the official website and reuploaded without Lucario and jigglypuff being in there. It was in the sticker book demonstration.

Edited by kingddd