SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems appropriate for that stage.

YES! THIS IS A MUST! YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS RUINED IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS!

Anyways, this image was put up on the 23rd. Surprised no one decided to put it up

57970d14-9b7e-4d35-8efa-6e50957bd71e_zps

Edited by Hero-King

I had a dream last night where Ridley was leaked, and that Pac Man, Darth Vader, and a velociraptor were revealed as characters. Also, Dark Meta Knight, which I'm not entirely sure even exists. It was a weird dream. I hope we get a new character reveal soon, I need to satisfy the craving.

September's character is really up in the air, I think. No big Nintendo titles or anything are coming out in that month as far as I know. So I'm hoping for Ike and then a new Pokemon trainer for October (I'd actually want Keldeo even more, but with Mewtwo being considered and stuff, he'd be more likely to get revealed later). :)

Edited by Anacybele

out of all the unrevealed returning franchises without a rep we have:
Mother

Fire Emblem
Yoshi
Wario

Including retros, there is also:

Game and Watch

R.O.B.

Ice Climbers.

I think we will get one of the four unrevealed franchises as our reveal. My bet is that we get a Fire Emblem newcomer as the revealed starter. I think Wario and Yoshi will probably get their reveal first. As a member of the original 8, I think Yoshi should get his reveal in september.

Edited by jaytalks

I had a dream last night where Ridley was leaked, and that Pac Man, Darth Vader, and a velociraptor were revealed as characters. Also, Dark Meta Knight, which I'm not entirely sure even exists. It was a weird dream. I hope we get a new character reveal soon, I need to satisfy the craving.

There is in fact a dark meta knight but he was only in Kirby and the amazing mirror.

Since Pokemon is mid-October and Wind Waker is presumably late October, they might reveal another Pokemon sometime in September and another Zelda character in October. With two major games out in October they'll probably push something up. And then November is Zelda again, as well as Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze @_@ crazy. Maybe November will be a reveal for Diddy or Dixie Kong, if either of them make it into the game.

My bet is Yoshi for September. Pokemon (Mewtwo) for early October. If we are getting a new Pokemon Trainer, I think we will get the reveal in October instead of Mewtwo. Zelda and Peach for November. And Diddy Kong in December.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Actually, Facebook says TWW HD is out on October 4th. So we may get Toon Link for early October, and a Pokemon rep for later in the month. Then Zelda for November because A Link Between Worlds.

Huh, the sites I checked hadn't mentioned a date yet, but that's earlier than expected! Then again I did fill out the Club Nintendo survey already. I get the feeling with such an early October launch then we may see Zelda or maybe Toon Link if he's still around in September then.

Yeah, that's possible. But I'd like an FE rep shown already! We don't have one yet! Even if it's Chrom or Marth rather than Ike, I still want one. lol

But I want RD Ike so bad still. xP It'd be AWESOME if Ike's first appearance is a video of him Aethering somebody like in Brawl's SSE! That was epic. :D

Edited by Anacybele

I'm expecting less newcomers this time around, so I feel they should save most of their newcomers for E3 next year and then spread it after that for hype purposes. If we get three FE characters, I expect we will get the Awakening rep first, and get Ike later (may or may not be a secret character), and if Marth at all (super secret character). If we get one newcomer this year other than a returning Mewtwo or a new pokemon trainer (named pokemon trainer), my bet would be an Awakening rep.

I just hope that either Chrom's Aether is different from Ike's (aesthetically as well as strength-wise) or even better, he doesn't get Aether at all. Chrom doesn't throw his sword and flip and stuff like Ike (I'd dislike Chrom more if he did, actually. He'd have stolen Ike's moves!). And Ike is the original Aether master, so it belongs to him. Chrom's special moves should use a lance or two and his final smash can be Exalted Falchion or whatever that's called.

Ike would keep his Aether and Great Aether (but the latter should be a little more powerful, imo), signifying that he's the first and true Aether Master! :D

I just hope that either Chrom's Aether is different from Ike's (aesthetically as well as strength-wise) or even better, he doesn't get Aether at all. Chrom doesn't throw his sword and flip and stuff like Ike (I'd dislike Chrom more if he did, actually. He'd have stolen Ike's moves!). And Ike is the original Aether master, so it belongs to him. Chrom's special moves should use a lance or two and his final smash can be Exalted Falchion or whatever that's called.

Ike would keep his Aether and Great Aether (but the latter should be a little more powerful, imo), signifying that he's the first and true Aether Master! :D

Griel's mastery in PoR was Aether too, so he'd be the first and true Aether master, so it'd belong to him, not Ike. I also love how you're assuming that Ike and Chrom are guaranteed.