SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Diddy still having Dixie colors makes me worry Dixie isn't playable after all. :(

There is the fact that Mario still has a Wario alternate despite Wario himself being playable though, so it doesn't quite deconfirm Dixie being playable, but...yeah.

Fingers crossed. But Oni Link is the shit man YES. :D (I hate when people call him "Fierce Deity" Link though. That's the name of the mask, not the transformation. The transformation is called Oni Link, originating from the Japanese stories about the Oni monsters. The word "oni" itself means "evil.")

EDIT: Also, Fire Rosalina YES. :D

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, that doesn't really bother me. I was always more interested in the white-on-red scheme going there because it made me think of a beautiful Holiday Barbie and felt nostalgic. I grew up on Barbie dolls, so yeah. :P

Makes me pray even more for Vanguard Ike. It doesn't even have to be a complete model swap! As long as it looks like Vanguard Ike, I'm happy!

Technically his official name is Fierce Deity. Besides, it sounds much better, anyway.

I disagree. Oni Link sounds cooler, imo. Rolls off the tongue better. Yes, that's the MASK'S official name, yes. But I've read that the TRANSFORMATION is Oni Link.

Edited by Anacybele

Then that would just make no damn sense AT all. Giving Ike a look that isn't his but not giving him one that IS? Yeah. :/

Also, I googled "blue onyx armor" and came up with some results that DID resemble Ike's Vanguard armor. So it could still be that. But I'd honestly be happiest if both were options.

And check this out:

Blue%20Onyx%20Tumble.jpg

It comes in pretty blue as the stone. I googled "blue onyx" that time.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, sometimes when you google something though, it won't give you EVERY possible result, it seems. Just googling "onyx" only gave me black ones too. So I had to figure out why someone said it had to be the Vanguard armor in that link. Now we know why.

EDIT: The wikipedia page also says onyx comes in almost every color, actually. Black and white are just the most common.

Edited by Anacybele

Then that would just make no damn sense AT all. Giving Ike a look that isn't his but not giving him one that IS? Yeah. :/

Also, I googled "blue onyx armor" and came up with some results that DID resemble Ike's Vanguard armor. So it could still be that. But I'd honestly be happiest if both were options.

And check this out:

Blue%20Onyx%20Tumble.jpg

It comes in pretty blue as the stone. I googled "blue onyx" that time.

That's artificial. Onyx is dyed in almost every color for jewelery purposes, but it's not naturally found in most of them. Black is the color most commonly associated with it.

That's artificial. Onyx is dyed in almost every color for jewelery purposes, but it's not naturally found in most of them. Black is the color most commonly associated with it.

Well then, Vanguard Ike BETTER be there. Like I said, it wouldn't make any sense if it wasn't but Black Knight colors were.

Yes, please. Because I'm just really anxious right now. Possibility of Vanguard Ike not being there after all... Nothing on Luigi's alts, though I'm pretty sure his Fire alt isn't going anywhere. I just would love to see Mr. L if stuff like Oni Link has been done. If they can paint Link's face and eyes over, they can do the same with Luigi and give him a Mr. L mask!

Edited by Anacybele

Yes, please. Because I'm just really anxious right now. Possibility of Vanguard Ike not being there after all... Nothing on Luigi's alts, though I'm pretty sure his Fire alt isn't going anywhere. I just would love to see Mr. L if stuff like Oni Link has been done. If they can paint Link's face and eyes over, they can do the same with Luigi and give him a Mr. L mask!

Zipzo has said all of Luigi's alts are just recolours of his usual look. Basically, no Mr. L

http://www.twitch.tv/zipzo62

He's answering questions here. I don't think he's answered anything regarding Ike's alternate colours

Edited by DodgeDusk

Diddy still having Dixie colors makes me worry Dixie isn't playable after all. :(

It's a recolor carried over from Brawl. It means nothing, and I have no clue why people call it "Dixie colors" at all. It's just a pink shirt.

It's a recolor carried over from Brawl. It means nothing, and I have no clue why people call it "Dixie colors" at all. It's just a pink shirt.

It also has lighter fur that resembles Dixie's.