SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I'm glad Toon Link doesn't have his "pajamas" personally. I felt that lobster shirt was silly anyway, even if the blue was nice. But no Spirit Tracks conductor clothes either, I assume? :(

Why would you be glad that a costume you never have to use isn't an option?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you be glad that a costume you never have to use isn't an option?

Because it wouldn't have a chance to be in over the conductor clothes. :P (well, unless it's unlockable or something, but we don't know if that's the case atm, so...)

Edited by Anacybele

The new Gamecube controllers will be the Nintendo brand. (These are the ones with the Smash logo on them) Given the trailer they released, I couldn't imagine otherwise.

I really wish Ness had been default instead of Captain Falcon. I mean, one stupid move, and he magically becomes a meme, and now Ness is unlocked after him.

(Granted, it'll be like 5 matches but still)

Ness was the last character I unlocked in SSB64, mostly because I was young and too scared to try difficulties above "Very Easy" and "Easy".

And don't knock Captain Falcon. He's one of the most iconic Smash Bros. characters (which is ironic, considering how few people have played an F-Zero game and how long it's been since one was released). "Falcon Punch" isn't his only meme, either. And his memes have had staying power since SSB64's release (well, really more since Melee's, but it was a smaller meme before that), which is quite impressive since most memes become "old and unfunny" ten nanoseconds after their creation.

Edited by ClevelandSteve

Yes. In fact, just today I pre-ordered the bundle that includes Smash, the GC port adapter, and the controller. Unfortunately all four of my GC controllers from my youth have shot analog/ c-sticks, and right now I'm borrowing one from a friend for all my Smash/GC needs.

I also got Peach and Fox amiibos~ The collection begins >:)

Edited by Gemma

Yes. In fact, just today I pre-ordered the bundle that includes Smash, the GC port adapter, and the controller. Unfortunately all four of my GC controllers from my youth have shot analog/ c-sticks, and right now I'm borrowing one from a friend for all my Smash/GC needs.

I also got Peach and Fox amiibos~ The collection begins >:)

Did you give the controllers the proper burial in your backyard?

Ness was the last character I unlocked in SSB64, mostly because I was young and too scared to try difficulties above "Very Easy" and "Easy".

And don't knock Captain Falcon. He's one of the most iconic Smash Bros. characters (which is ironic, considering how few people have played an F-Zero game and how long it's been since one was released). "Falcon Punch" isn't his only meme, either. And his memes have had staying power since SSB64's release (well, really more since Melee's, but it was a smaller meme before that), which is quite impressive since most memes become "old and unfunny" ten nanoseconds after their creation.

Eh, I really dislike Falcon, not only for that, but for his skintight suit and the fact that he stole Robin and Lucina's spotlight. To see people say that it was really Falcon's trailer, or that that trailer would be trash without him. Should have just been Link.

Eh, I really dislike Falcon, not only for that, but for his skintight suit and the fact that he stole Robin and Lucina's spotlight. To see people say that it was really Falcon's trailer, or that that trailer would be trash without him. Should have just been Link.

we already got Link in Palutena's trailer.

It... it feels so weird hearing of someone who actually dislikes the Falcon.

To be fair though, I think most of the people saying that it was Falcon's trailer were joking because of how so much of the fanbase treats him as sacred. Gotta run with the gag.

Edited by Gemma

It... it feels so weird hearing of someone who actually dislikes the Falcon.

To be fair though, I think most of the people saying that it was Falcon's trailer were joking because of how so much of the fanbase treats him as sacred. Gotta run with the gag.

for me I don't like Smash Bros falcon all that much. I much prefer the way he acts in the F-Zero series. In the X, GX and later series, he plays cool headed and assess situation carefully before making any hasty actions. This is noteable in story mode and the F-Zero anime. Although in the original game, he was pretty cocky person. People interpret him in smash like he's an aggressive being who can smash and beat the shit out of everyone. It's the same problem with people seeing Marth as a girly man with a very feminine personality when in his official art and the way he acts in game is nothing like what he is in smash bros.

Edited by kingddd

Captain Falcon is okay, imo. He's pretty damn manly and I do like his Falcon Punch :P But the fact that he's got a skin-tight suit that makes it look like he's getting wedgies all the time and the fact that he has a PINK palette just weirds me out.

You don't see Ike wearing pink. He's too manly for it! :P

Captain Falcon is okay, imo. He's pretty damn manly and I do like his Falcon Punch :P But the fact that he's got a skin-tight suit that makes it look like he's getting wedgies all the time and the fact that he has a PINK palette just weirds me out.

You don't see Ike wearing pink. He's too manly for it! :P

Captain Falcon is so manly he can pull off a pink outfit. Ike cannot, so who is the real man here? (Please don't take this post seriously)

)

Edited by Shulk