SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I wonder how they're going to pick the ballot winner. I mean, it obviously won't be "whoever has the most votes is in!" If it was like that, we'd likely end up with Goku because dummies like to make troll votes? I wonder what kind of process they'll use.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how they're going to pick the ballot winner. I mean, it obviously won't be "whoever has the most votes is in!" If it was like that, we'd likely end up with Goku because dummies like to make troll votes? I wonder what kind of process they'll use.

There will not be a ballot "winner" in the first place. There will be "winners," though, if you consider the ballot choices to be such.

The base game and DLC are very different places for a trophy to added. I've explained this, and I won't do so again. Agree or disagree, that's my stance.

That's fine. I'm not trying to change your mind or anything. I can accept that you COULD be right, but I also don't think the situation is to be painted in such a black-and-white scenario.

Think of the ballot not as an election, but as a suggestion box.

There will not be a ballot "winner" in the first place. There will be "winners," though, if you consider the ballot choices to be such.

Think of the ballot not as an election, but as a suggestion box.

Yeah I know, I'm just wondering how they're going to pick.

I'll rephrase my question. When do you think we'll find out who the winners are?

Nintendo Direct on the 14th.

I'm kidding

...or AM I...?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, October 6, 2015 - No reason given

Sorry. Double post.

Edited by Jave

everyone knows that the superior minion is waddle doo

why would they change it to make dedede only throw gordos if they weren't planning on making waddle doo playable??????

Actually, now that I think about it, I think Gordo should have been a playable character. He's sharp and has personality

Haha, including a 100-0 matchup with Dedede because all he'd have to do is hit him with his hammer :P:

everyone knows that the superior minion is waddle doo

why would they change it to make dedede only throw gordos if they weren't planning on making waddle doo playable??????

I'm not sure if you mean actual Waddle Doos or if you're misspelling Waddle Dee.

In case you're serious: Waddle Doos aren't nearly as cute as Waddle Dees.

I'm not sure if you mean actual Waddle Doos or if you're misspelling Waddle Dee.

In case you're serious: Waddle Doos aren't nearly as cute as Waddle Dees.

waddle doos were higher tier in brawl, which is all that matters

waddling around < waddling around + shooting PLASMA OUT OF YOUR EYES

Yeah I'm with Jave here. I don't expect them to ever show us the results outside of the winner(s).

If you mean just naming the winners and not the numbers of votes for the winners, same.

Just can't see that happening, honestly.

The ballot winner will be whichever video game character gets the most votes, obviously (thus disquailfying Goku).

The ballot winner will be whichever video game character gets the most votes, obviously (thus disquailfying Goku).

Its not even the most votes, Sakurai said that the character themselves must be compatible with their idea of smash too, its more "suggestions" than a ballot.