Waifu questions

Alright so I bought my copy of awakening the other day and I've played non-stop but, i'm honestly stuck on who I should marry I'm thinking Anna (for her great and amazing RNG goddess skills :P). I'm curious if I will I be able to reclass morgan to a thief. If I do marry her will Morgan be a thief by default or will she be some other class?

Yea I'm thinking Anna because well I'm thinking I could use the lock skill or whatever the thieves have to open doors and chests for story and maybe make her a trickster for the late game when I won't really need a thief

Anna's a trickster with all the thief skills at her join. Even outside of the thief tree she still has the skills usable.

Morgan will always be able to reclass to any class in the game, excluding Lord, Conqueror, Villager, Manakete and Taguel, unless you marry someone who has the class.

Morgan will always be able to reclass to any class in the game, excluding Lord, Conqueror, Villager, Manakete and Taguel, unless you marry someone who has the class.

Only applies to the last three.

Morgan never gets the Lord, Overlord [Conqueror], Villager, or Dancer class in their reclass options, ever.

Morgan never gets the Lord, Overlord [Conqueror], Villager, or Dancer class in their reclass options, ever.

HEIL GRAMMAR

He/she can, however, receive the skill(s) unique to the classes.

Edited by Ƶerker

Morgan never gets the Lord, Overlord [Conqueror], Villager, or Dancer class in their reclass options, eve

Correct me if i'm wrong but, morgan becomes the tactician class if I marry a character with any of those classes right?

Make sure you have a male-only skill in your last skill slot when you recruit Morgan then, such as Counter.

Counter is a warrior skill right?

Yes to both questions.

Edit: He/she becames a Tactician in the case of Lord, Conqueror, Dancer, or Villager(?).

Edited by Ƶerker

Correction on my last post.

If you have a Female MU, and you marry Donny [Donnel]... I don't know what happens as Morgan's default class, but I do remember males being able to reclass to a villager if he has a son.

Edited by shadowofchaos

alright so that actually brings up an interesting strategy if I marry Lucy I can get the aether skill on morgan and have her as a tactician right?

Yes.

She will start as a Tactician with Aether.

And you will create MORE time paradoxes!

Unless you're going to be grinding for apotheosis or making ultimate children, etc, it shouldn't matter who you marry. Morgan is amazing, end of story. The only thing that changes depending on the parent is her hair and stat caps.

I just wanted to know about which skill sets are the best i'm trying it out on hard the first time and they are starting to use silver weapons D:

You don't really need to take Hard mode so seriously that you have to have the absolute best pairings.

And if you're scared of Silver weapons, I can't wait to see your reaction to Lunatic, haha.

I just wanted to know about which skill sets are the best i'm trying it out on hard the first time and they are starting to use silver weapons D:

If you're worried about durability, pavise, aegis, and sol will help. Armsthrift is good, we all know why. You could also try some breaker skills.

Edit: Don't let Morgan run around with say, 5HP, and she should be fine. Hard mode is not that hard, just don't do anything stupid.

Edited by Sol Man

Children inherit the last skill of both parents and the basic class of mother.

There's gender-exclusive skills which you need to take note but can always learn them during your play through.

Shadowgift, Aether, Rightful King, Conqueror are the skills inherited by default even if you 'swap' the last skill of respective parent.

Another thing to note is the item "Boot" in chest, since there's only maximum of 2 per game, while it's fine since you even plan to have your children to inherit locktouch.

Renown rewards stays even after you start a new game, so training your characters with spotpass will be a good start.

Anna has good magic for healing, high speed so she make a good unit. Morgan is good regardless of who mu paired with so don't fret too much.

You can always go for another round. I myself have reset (whole game) for 5 times, to get my support log and to check out the skill/weapon combinations.

You don't really need to take Hard mode so seriously that you have to have the absolute best pairings.

And if you're scared of Silver weapons, I can't wait to see your reaction to Lunatic, haha.

the other day I was watching one of Rey's Lunatic+ videos I've never been more scared in my life

If you're worried about durability, pavise, aegis, and sol will help. Armsthrift is good, we all know why. You could also try some breaker skills.

Edit: Don't let Morgan run around with say, 5HP, and she should be fine. Hard mode is not that hard, just don't do anything stupid.

Now you see why I'm worried I do lots of dumb things :P

Less time paradoxes, actually, because Causality is a *****.

Sarcasm I know, but still.

Make all the time paradoxes :D