So what is the maximum number of attacks you can perform with two units that are paired up in one action?

The passive unit in a pair-up cannot proc attacking skills like Astra.

Assuming the following...:

MU: Astra (5)

SU: Two brave attacks (2)

Enemy: Counterattack

...it'd be 28, assuming I didn't miss anything.

Yeah, it's only 28 times per round. Now, if you take Galeforce into question for both units and are doing it PER TURN, then the maximum number of times that two units can attack per turn with Astra and Dual Strike is 84 times.

Here's what I'm wondering...

Radiant Dawn had battle animation commands stored somewhere in memory... and even though certain situations were programmed NEVER to happen... they could if you messed with the commands...

...What I'm wondering is if the battle animations actually allow the paired up unit the regular skill actions if you forced to happen via memory hacking...

But again... we don't have access to the 3DS memory yet... so alas we won't know until "emulators".

Here's what I'm wondering...

Radiant Dawn had battle animation commands stored somewhere in memory... and even though certain situations were programmed NEVER to happen... they could if you messed with the commands...

...What I'm wondering is if the battle animations actually allow the paired up unit the regular skill actions if you forced to happen via memory hacking...

But again... we don't have access to the 3DS memory yet... so alas we won't know until "emulators".

Now that's an interesting Tidbit. Considering Dual Attacks don't activate Aegis/Pavies, I figure a dual attack initiates a special "Dual attack" phase in the combat animation which is what actually disables skill procs on both sides.

From what I hear, Pokemon fans love their hacked games, so we should see the 3ds finally begin to crack after X and Y. Personally, I've not played a pokemon game before or since Pokemon Rumble.

Edited by Hollow_Shade