What game to play next?

KurikuShot

I'm quite a new Fire Emblem player having only started back in late May. I've just finished Radiant Dawn Hard Mode (JP-Maniac?) and thought it was a nice little challenge but I couldn't really see much of a difference in difficulty beyond the first chapter though. My question for you guys is what would be the next step up in difficulty? From all the hearsay, Thracia 776 is probably out of my league. I'm considering FE7 HHM or FE6.

I've played:

FE7 (NM)

FE9 (NM)

FE10 (N+HM)

and a little bit of FE6.

(I would love to play Awakening but I don't have a 3DS)

FE6 HM is arguably harder than HHM, so go with that unless you hate seeing your units miss a lot.

You could beat FE5, especially if you use a guide and Elite Mode, but I don't know if that's how you roll.

I honestly find FE7HHM to be quite challenging (I never beat it, but that's because my interest on the GBA FEs has lowered by a lot). Maybe FE5 too, but I don't like it that much because of the stamina and positioning and scroll and characters and secret-stuff-I'm-supposed-to-know shenanigans. FE4 isn't really challenging but the experience is different from all the other games, you might like it.