Regarding FE5....

鳴美

Unfortunately though, FE5 is also MUCH more difficult than FE4, with the only person retaining their uber stats being Sety (due to the stat boosts of Holsety still applying in the game). However, unlike FE4, which is relatively simplistic in the game mechanics, FE5 is not. The capture system is kinda confusing, and most of the game is still untranslated, only making it more difficult to meet gaiden chapter turn limits, and meet some requirements (like figuring out which hostage to deliver where in chapter 3). However, at the same time, it's slightly easier than in some other FE games to gain experience, especially on elite mode (where dodging an attack gives roughly 30 experience to a level 1, unpromoted character). Back on the difficulty though, the "Lord" character has really bad bases, as well as a relatively late promotion (though this is common for most lords). Nevertheless, it's your choice what to do, though if you do decide to play, I suggest reading Eaichu's character guide so as to figure out who to use, as many characters are only mediocre, even if it seems like a good idea to train them.

Back on the topic however, yes, the maps are most definitely smaller than those in FE4, but there are about the same amount of chapter as a normal FE game (referring to FE6 and 7), but A LOT more gaiden chapters.

Unfortunately though, FE5 is also MUCH more difficult than FE4, with the only person retaining their uber stats being Sety (due to the stat boosts of Holsety still applying in the game). However, unlike FE4, which is relatively simplistic in the game mechanics, FE5 is not. The capture system is kinda confusing, and most of the game is still untranslated, only making it more difficult to meet gaiden chapter turn limits, and meet some requirements (like figuring out which hostage to deliver where in chapter 3). However, at the same time, it's slightly easier than in some other FE games to gain experience, especially on elite mode (where dodging an attack gives roughly 30 experience to a level 1, unpromoted character). Back on the difficulty though, the "Lord" character has really bad bases, as well as a relatively late promotion (though this is common for most lords). Nevertheless, it's your choice what to do, though if you do decide to play, I suggest reading Eaichu's character guide so as to figure out who to use, as many characters are only mediocre, even if it seems like a good idea to train them.

I already knew this D:

The thing that mostly bothered me is the fact that all the classes have the same (low) caps :\

I was wondering...

Magic = Resistance?

And are the growths boosts' provided by the Crusaders' Scroll cumulative if kept by the same charachter?

And last but not least, I was wondering if fe5 could be indeed considered an "alternative story" for the fe4 second generation

Magic = Resistance?

And are the growths boosts' provided by the Crusaders' Scroll cumulative if kept by the same charachter?

And last but not least, I was wondering if fe5 could be indeed considered an "alternative story" for the fe4 second generation

Yes to the first two.

For the last one, perhaps, but I don't recall anybody calling it one.

Fatigue system blows, but getting an axe armor and Crusader Scrolls make up for it. Weird though that a lot of the the mounted units start unmounted in a sword infavorable level.