Need some advice...what do you think?

In my current playthrough of Awakening, I've decided to pair everyone up based on which supports I think are best story-wise. I've matched up most characters already, but there are a few I'm kinda unsure about. Those are Nowi, Olivia, and Cherche. Now I've decided that Nowi will go with either Henry or Gregor, Olivia will go with either Lon'qu or Henry, and Cherche will go with either Gregor or Lon'qu. Cherche is one of the most challenging, her supports with both Lon'qu and Gregor are good... And both Lon'qu and Gregor seem like they'd be a good father for Gerome, but Lon'qu also seems like a good father for Inigo... Gah! What do you all think?

I can't say I've gotten around to reading enough of Cherche's supports, but I know Lon'quXOlivia is always funny, putting a gynophobe with a shy dancer was honestly quite funny. Not the supports between the two, those were awfully lackluster, but just the idea if the two together makes me chuckle a bit.

GregorXNowi seems to make sense story-wise, but I haven't read HenryXNowi, so I'm not sure if that also makes sense. I've only ever put nowi with vaike and gregor, so I don't know much about Henry. That and I'm done guessing about Henry, it's dug me a deep enough grave already.

Cherche is pretty much a good match for any of those three guys support-wise (because Cherche is rad). Lon'qu especially though, it gives one of the better closures to his character quirk.

I went with Olivia and Gregor in my first playthrough and thought they pretty sweet (but honestly Gregor has pretty great supports with all the ladies).

I personally think Nowi and Henry's S-support is terrible and gross (I mean more than usual for Nowi), although none of her other options are that much better to me, so...I guess just go with other people's recommendations or your own judgement for her.

Lon'quxCherche, just like others say! We get a nice understanding of his problem with women and we get to hear a touching story. ^^ Also, Cherche asking him on a picnic was cute. ^^

Gregor x Nowi

Olivia x Henry

Cherche x Lon'qu

From a support convo and gameplay perspective

This

Not only NowixGregor is good from gameplay perspective, but also story/character-wise. For me at least.

Cherche/Henry is a very sweet support if you ask me, we learn a little bit about Henry's past. Gregor/Nowi is also cute, and they also are closer in age than anyone else. I thought Olivia/Lon'qu was cute.